Mark your calendars. This September, in Bend, Ore., our GearJunkie/YogaSlackers race squad will host the second annual “Bend AR Adventure Race,” including a 12-hour and a 36-hour course! (See our coverage of the event last year and a video from the fun.) Sign up and get all details on www.Bend-AR.com. Hope to see you there!
- 2 days ago Man Pilots Hover-Board Across Lake
- 3 days ago Pint Dreams: Stainless Glass Keeps Drinks Cold
- 3 days ago First Look: German ‘Ghost’ Bike
- 3 days ago Urban Wilds: Salomon CityTrail Loppet Gets Runners Off-Grid
- 3 days ago How Swedes Deal With Bears
- 3 days ago Naked Guy Tackles Drunk Canadian Out Of Canoe
- April 16, 2015 Porcelain Rocket: Bike Packs Built for a Beatdown
- April 13, 2015 ‘Head, Heart, Feet’ To Run 100 Miles
- April 1, 2015 ‘Trail Fighter’ – From MMA To Ultra Running
- March 21, 2015 Endurance Sports And Beer. A Perfect Match?
- March 20, 2015 Adventure Race Dog Clears Quarantine, Heads Home
- March 3, 2015 ‘Trail Fighter’ Documentary