We have a winner! Posted by “Joel,” in the spirit of the politically-charged month that we’re in here in the United States, we chuckled at the caption “I finally got away from all the election commercials!” Reader John Turner had an entertaining contribution, with a nod to the contest sponsor, with his “Take only pictures, leave only ‘Eccoprints’” caption. Reader Jon Cooper offered “Much better than the view from my cubicle.” There was the common sentiment — “Okay, one more time: Why is Iceland green and Greenland ice?” — from Robert Boyd. The high-latitude play by Jenny of “I can’t believe it’s midnight!”. And then, finally, from Jon Davis, a haiku: “Above fire and ice; I have tranquility, yet; Adventure awaits.” Thanks for all who submitted! Stay tuned next week as we roll out our third and final “Boot Up” contest.
- 5 hours ago Denali Name Restored To Famed Alaskan Mountain
- 2 days ago ‘Baked’ Gloves, Bike Locks, Backpacking Gear… GearJunkie Week In Review
- 2 days ago Flashlights For Your Shoes
- 2 days ago Grizzly Bear Hates GoPro
- 2 days ago Breathalyzer Bike Lock Curbs Drunk Bike Riding
- 2 days ago MSR Guardian Purifier – Last One You’ll Ever Need