Friday, March 28th, 2014 at 03:12pm
This shoe has a super thick sole and lots of technology, but it failed to impress our reviewer.
Monday, March 24th, 2014 at 04:13pm
How do you make a great shoe better? Leave it alone.
Thursday, March 20th, 2014 at 01:06pm
In this race, held simultaneously at locations around the world, the last runner caught wins.
Tuesday, March 18th, 2014 at 02:14pm
Our editor ran her third 50K last weekend. Here are a few tips she's learned along the way.
Friday, March 14th, 2014 at 01:12pm
In 1974, Gordy Ainsleigh competed against horses in a 100-mile run that gave birth to one of the most famous ultra races in the world. This video tells his story.
Thursday, February 20th, 2014 at 11:53am
"All you need is a pair of shoes and you're off and running. The adventures are really endless at that point." This video makes us yearn for a road trip and beautiful trail.
Wednesday, February 12th, 2014 at 06:13pm
Ultra runner, sky runner, ski mountaineer... whatever you call him, Jornet is one of the top endurance athletes on the planet today.
Monday, February 10th, 2014 at 08:41am
Collective data from thousands of running routes is put into an amazing display.
Thursday, January 16th, 2014 at 02:18pm
When your standard distance-bragging stickers aren't high enough...
Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 at 03:48pm
No bed rest for this mom, featured in an episode of Salomon Running TV.
- Latest Articles
- Are You Man Enough? Patagonia Launches 'Technical Knickers' (we test them out)
- Toddlers Compete On Push-Bikes... Strider Launches 'National Championship' Series
- 'Slide Un Cable En SpeedRiding'
- 10 Lantern Giveaway: Goal Zero Products Up For Grabs (10 readers will Win!)
- Active Lifestyle Luxury Goods, All Made In USA (major trend in 2014?)
- Carabiner Has Built-In 'Hook'
- American Wins Boston Marathon… Wearing Skechers Shoes
- This Light Powered By Sack Of Rocks
- Boston Marathon Winner Wore Names Of Victims On Bib
- Running Paris: Salomon 'CityTrail' Video
- Popular Articles
- Innovative Axe Design Revolutionizes Wood-Chopping Technology
- Not A Mummy: Zipper-less Design Offers New Sleeping Bag Experience
- American Wins Boston Marathon… Wearing Skechers shoes
- Taco Cat Is A Bike-Only Taco Delivery Service
- World's 10 Most Dangerous Mountains
- 1,000-Year-Old Native American Canoe
- Huff, Puff And Power Your Gizmos: Portable Wind Turbine Made For Outdoors
- Goal Zero Camp Lantern Provides Light, Built-In Charging Station
- 12 Good Boots: Find Your Perfect Hiking Footwear For Spring 2014
- No Reel Needed: Patagonia Fly Fishing Kit Is Simple, Light And Effective
- Friends of Gear Junkie
- Monopoint Media
- Adventure Blog
- Adventure Journal
- Outside Online
- Cold Splinters
- Sender Films
- Elevation Outdoors
- Rock and Ice Magazine
- Trail Runner Magazine
- REI Blog
- Weekly E-Newsletter
Sign up for our e-news for a weekly update on new gear, adventure travel, and prize giveaways.