Tuesday, April 01st, 2014 at 12:03pm
When you spend as much time on the road as the YogaSlackers, you quickly learn what products must come with and what stays home. These come with every time.
Monday, March 10th, 2014 at 10:51am
Accessible to diverse body types and designed for fast-paced endurance events, our racer puts this new Osprey pack through a brutal 41-hour test.
Tuesday, January 07th, 2014 at 07:10pm
Pro big mountain skier Lynsey Dyer wants to make a film "celebrating women's achievement in the mountains while inspiring girls of all ages to believe in their dreams." She just needs a little help from her friends.
Tuesday, January 14th, 2014 at 05:09pm
A high-end poncho provides weather protection for parent and child.
Monday, November 25th, 2013 at 04:08pm
If you love a woman who loves to camp, check out these ideas, which are sure to make chilly nights under the stars that much more fun.
Tuesday, November 05th, 2013 at 09:33am
Earth, Wind, and Rider offers the option to customize its wool jerseys. We've been riding in our Team GearJunkie jerseys this fall.
Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 at 04:34pm
Bike racer Monika Sattler focuses on the upcoming genre of gravel-road racing. We asked her for a few tips on making the gravel experience faster and more fun, even after hours and hours on a bumpy dirt road.
Friday, August 09th, 2013 at 04:05pm
"It's noon in the desert. I'm five miles into the Abajo Mountains of southeast Utah in search of ancient ruins." In this post, a shoe reviewer heads into the deep desert for a test.
Wednesday, May 08th, 2013 at 03:20pm
If you’ve been in a Mother’s Day flower rut, how about something outdoorsy? Here are a few of our picks, many in the same price range as a bouquet from the corner store.
Sunday, April 28th, 2013 at 01:16am
As told by Chelsey Magness: "A few days ago, Jason and I dusted off the comforts of the ground and headed high..."
- Latest Articles
- 10 Lantern Giveaway: Goal Zero Products Up For Grabs (10 readers will Win!)
- Active Lifestyle Luxury Goods, All Made In USA (major trend in 2014?)
- Carabiner Has Built-In 'Hook'
- American Wins Boston Marathon… Wearing Skechers Shoes
- This Light Powered By Sack Of Rocks
- Boston Marathon Winner Wore Names Of Victims On Bib
- Running Paris: Salomon 'CityTrail' Video
- Can An Innovative Axe From Finland 'Revolutionize' Chopping Wood?
- Huff, Puff And Power Your Gizmos: Portable Wind Turbine Made For Outdoors
- Video Chronicles Intensely Competitive 'Lake Sonoma 50' Ultra Race
- Popular Articles
- Innovative Axe Design Revolutionizes Wood-Chopping Technology
- Not A Mummy: Zipper-less Design Offers New Sleeping Bag Experience
- World's 10 Most Dangerous Mountains
- Taco Cat Is A Bike-Only Taco Delivery Service
- American Wins Boston Marathon… Wearing Skechers shoes
- 1,000-Year-Old Native American Canoe
- The Stoke Factor: Explained
- No Reel Needed: Patagonia Fly Fishing Kit Is Simple, Light And Effective
- 12 Good Boots: Find Your Perfect Hiking Footwear For Spring 2014
- Goal Zero Camp Lantern Provides Light, Built-In Charging Station
- Friends of Gear Junkie
- Monopoint Media
- Adventure Blog
- Adventure Journal
- Outside Online
- Cold Splinters
- Sender Films
- Elevation Outdoors
- Rock and Ice Magazine
- Trail Runner Magazine
- REI Blog
- Weekly E-Newsletter
Sign up for our e-news for a weekly update on new gear, adventure travel, and prize giveaways.