Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers’ members (the YogaSlackers half!) have just released a new video, “How to Highline.” The setting is a taut line of webbing strung between anchors to traverse a rushing creek, a waterfall in the background provides some white noise Zen. Setup instructions, chill time, warmup, and some falls from the high-strung line are included in the show. Check it out, but probably don’t try this one at home!
- 10 mins ago Yee-Haw! Biking Down A River Dam
- 23 mins ago 10 Of Our Favorite Bike Posters
- 29 mins ago Camping Scooter: Concept On Three Wheels
- 40 mins ago Bang For Your Buck: Ka-Bar Chopping Knife
- 2 hours ago Free ‘Urban Adventure’ Event: GearJunkie/Salomon CITYTRAIL
- 14 hours ago Crested Butte Mountain Biking, To Thoreau
- September 1, 2015 Why Is Obama Getting Dirty With Bear Grylls?
- August 30, 2015 Denali Name Restored To Famed Alaskan Mountain
- August 29, 2015 ‘Baked’ Gloves, Bike Locks, Backpacking Gear… GearJunkie Week In Review
- August 22, 2015 Repair Kit, Briefcase Stove, Purify Water With Sun: GearJunkie Week In Review
- August 19, 2015 Animas River Spill ‘Caps 150 Years Of Pollution’
- August 17, 2015 Columbia Sportswear Hiring ‘Directors Of Toughness’