October 27, 2009
As a part of the multi-year expedition and outerwear/apparel-engineering feat that is Expedition Hanesbrands, the company is administering a sweepstakes called “What’s Your Everest?”. The contest, open to all, asks participants to submit a short video clip or essay detailing a personal challenge or goal that qualifies as a “Mount Everest” in your life. The prize is $10,000 to be applied toward your life goal.
Examples of “personal Everests” range from people training for their first marathon, striving to graduate from college, own a home, get in shape, quit smoking, or participate in athletic competitions as huge as the Ironman. View current entries here and then submit your own “What’s Your Everest” video short or essay to show the world and have a shot at the prize!
- Expedition Updates
Latest News from the Mountain. Click for video, audio and article updates at ClimbWithUs.com.
- Twitter / Facebook
- Follow Gear Junkie on Twitter
- Check out GJ on Facebook
- Daily Dose RSS Feed
- Latest Articles
- Can An Innovative Axe From Finland 'Revolutionize' Chopping Wood?
- Huff, Puff And Power Your Gizmos: Portable Wind Turbine Made For Outdoors
- Video Chronicles Intensely Competitive 'Lake Sonoma 50' Ultra Race
- Taco Cat: Bike-Only Taco Delivery Service
- Is This The Future Of 'Adventure' Racing? Hashtags Serve As Check-ins
- National Race Series 'Salomon CITYTRAIL' Launch (Debut Events In MPLS)
- Goal Zero Camp Lantern Provides Light, Built-In Charging Station
- No Reel Needed: Patagonia Fly Fishing Kit Is Simple, Light And Effective
- The Stoke Factor: Explained
- White Knuckle Mountain Bike POV
- Popular Articles No database selected