October 27, 2009
As a part of the multi-year expedition and outerwear/apparel-engineering feat that is Expedition Hanesbrands, the company is administering a sweepstakes called “What’s Your Everest?”. The contest, open to all, asks participants to submit a short video clip or essay detailing a personal challenge or goal that qualifies as a “Mount Everest” in your life. The prize is $10,000 to be applied toward your life goal.
Examples of “personal Everests” range from people training for their first marathon, striving to graduate from college, own a home, get in shape, quit smoking, or participate in athletic competitions as huge as the Ironman. View current entries here and then submit your own “What’s Your Everest” video short or essay to show the world and have a shot at the prize!
- Expedition Updates
Latest News from the Mountain. Click for video, audio and article updates at ClimbWithUs.com.
- Twitter / Facebook
- Follow Gear Junkie on Twitter
- Check out GJ on Facebook
- Daily Dose RSS Feed
- Latest Articles
- Ultralight Borealis Fat Bike Put Through Hell, Comes Out Shining
- Best Women's 'Endurance Sports' Backpack? New Osprey Put To Test
- Duct Tape, Mountain Bikes, Bins Of 'Energy Food'... The Needed Equipment To Race
- Fat Ski Is 'Invincible, Unstoppable' On Steep, Deep Terrain
- The Rubber Tramp And The Ranch Hand
- Ice Road Bikers: Winter Riding Hell In Minneapolis This Year
- 'Shark Fin' Saddle: Would You Sit on This?
- 50 Days Below-Zero! Winter In Minnesota This Year Has Been Harsh
- 12 Lessons Learned: Riding My First Winter Ultra Bike Race
- Hot Air Balloon Pull-Ups? Yep. Workout Gizmo For Body-Weight Training Anywhere
- Popular Articles No database selected