October 27, 2009
As a part of the multi-year expedition and outerwear/apparel-engineering feat that is Expedition Hanesbrands, the company is administering a sweepstakes called “What’s Your Everest?”. The contest, open to all, asks participants to submit a short video clip or essay detailing a personal challenge or goal that qualifies as a “Mount Everest” in your life. The prize is $10,000 to be applied toward your life goal.
Examples of “personal Everests” range from people training for their first marathon, striving to graduate from college, own a home, get in shape, quit smoking, or participate in athletic competitions as huge as the Ironman. View current entries here and then submit your own “What’s Your Everest” video short or essay to show the world and have a shot at the prize!
- Expedition Updates
Latest News from the Mountain. Click for video, audio and article updates at ClimbWithUs.com.
- Twitter / Facebook
- Follow Gear Junkie on Twitter
- Check out GJ on Facebook
- Daily Dose RSS Feed
- Latest Articles
- Ultimate Folding Bike, Mind Blowing Price.
- 4x4 Roadtrip 'Up North'
- Top Fishing Gear From ICAST/IFTD
- 'Performance' Belts For Outdoor Pursuits
- Airbus Wants You To Sit On A Bike Seat
- First Look: Mountainsmith 'Mountain Dome'
- 'Comprehensive Guide To The Bicycle'
- Cooler 'Air Conditioner' Made For Outdoors
- What These Canadians Do With Russian Swing Is Lakeside Awesomeness
- Local's Guide: Best Hiking In Jackson Hole
- Popular Articles No database selected