October 27, 2009
As a part of the multi-year expedition and outerwear/apparel-engineering feat that is Expedition Hanesbrands, the company is administering a sweepstakes called “What’s Your Everest?”. The contest, open to all, asks participants to submit a short video clip or essay detailing a personal challenge or goal that qualifies as a “Mount Everest” in your life. The prize is $10,000 to be applied toward your life goal.
Examples of “personal Everests” range from people training for their first marathon, striving to graduate from college, own a home, get in shape, quit smoking, or participate in athletic competitions as huge as the Ironman. View current entries here and then submit your own “What’s Your Everest” video short or essay to show the world and have a shot at the prize!
- Expedition Updates
Latest News from the Mountain. Click for video, audio and article updates at ClimbWithUs.com.
- Twitter / Facebook
- Follow Gear Junkie on Twitter
- Check out GJ on Facebook
- Daily Dose RSS Feed
- Latest Articles
- Survival Knife Is A Versatile Backwoods Tool
- How To Make Firewood With A Survival Knife
- Best Fishing Video Ever: Giant Grouper Eats Shark At Side Of Boat
- Know Your Knife: Handle Grip to Blade Tip
- Today Is 'Day Of The Knife'
- Update: 600,000 steps in KEEN Boots
- Climber Alex Honnold On 'Relativity of Risk'
- First Look: 2015 Outdoor Gear
- Ultra-Runner Rob Krar's 'Leadville 100' Strava Data Will Blow Your Mind
- Sunscreen? The Answer Is 'Yes'
- Popular Articles No database selected