October 27, 2009
As a part of the multi-year expedition and outerwear/apparel-engineering feat that is Expedition Hanesbrands, the company is administering a sweepstakes called “What’s Your Everest?”. The contest, open to all, asks participants to submit a short video clip or essay detailing a personal challenge or goal that qualifies as a “Mount Everest” in your life. The prize is $10,000 to be applied toward your life goal.
Examples of “personal Everests” range from people training for their first marathon, striving to graduate from college, own a home, get in shape, quit smoking, or participate in athletic competitions as huge as the Ironman. View current entries here and then submit your own “What’s Your Everest” video short or essay to show the world and have a shot at the prize!
- Expedition Updates
Latest News from the Mountain. Click for video, audio and article updates at ClimbWithUs.com.
- Twitter / Facebook
- Follow Gear Junkie on Twitter
- Check out GJ on Facebook
- Daily Dose RSS Feed
- Latest Articles
- Are You Man Enough? Patagonia Launches 'Technical Knickers' (we test them out)
- Toddlers Compete On Push-Bikes... Strider Launches 'National Championship' Series
- 'Slide Un Cable En SpeedRiding'
- 10 Lantern Giveaway: Goal Zero Products Up For Grabs (10 readers will Win!)
- Active Lifestyle Luxury Goods, All Made In USA (major trend in 2014?)
- Carabiner Has Built-In 'Hook'
- American Wins Boston Marathon… Wearing Skechers Shoes
- This Light Powered By Sack Of Rocks
- Boston Marathon Winner Wore Names Of Victims On Bib
- Running Paris: Salomon 'CityTrail' Video
- Popular Articles No database selected