You’re naked in the desert. The sun beats down. But you have a GPS in hand, and there’s a pre-plotted route on the device to find a way back out. That is the premise of this video, a creative promotional short put together by CompeGPS of Spain. Worth a watch. Looks like a neat concept someday for a segment of a GearJunkie adventure race, too!
- October 3, 2015 Camp Mistakes, Inflatable Snowshoes, Dozing Daredevils: GearJunkie Week In Review
- October 2, 2015 Will Colorado’s New Toll Lane Ease ‘Ski Highway’ Misery?
- October 1, 2015 Land Grab? Myths Of The American National Monument
- September 30, 2015 Riders Injured, More Than 1 Million Bikes Recalled
- September 26, 2015 AT Record, Tent In Wind, ‘Secret’ TNF Line: GearJunkie Week In Review
- September 25, 2015 Woman Sets New Unsupported Record On Appalachian Trail
- September 24, 2015 Wild Fight: The East’s First Wilderness National Monument
- September 19, 2015 Early Snows, Hunting Knives, Bike Industry Sexism: GearJunkie Week In Review