GearJunkie.com, a Minneapolis-based media company focused on the outdoors industry, is seeking to fill an Online Advertising Sales position. We’re looking for an individual who can thrive in an unstructured environment, a self-starter who has experience in online advertising sales and outdoor-industry relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and manage long-term relationships with senior marketing, advertising and executive-level contacts within client and agency organizations
• Generate revenue from big and small accounts
• Identify, qualify and close new business opportunities
• Manage short-term and long-term sales cycles
• Minimum 3 years of online sales/business development/media buying experience
• Demonstrated history of quota attainment
• Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities and close deals
• Seasoned prospecting skills (relating to internet/online advertising)
GearJunkie.com is a top blog and publication in the outdoors/adventure world. The site, founded in 2006, averages more than 250,000 monthly visitors. We’re growing and now looking to add a passionate Sales Executive to the team. To apply, submit a short letter and resume via email with subject line of “Online Advertising Sales” to email@example.com.
- Latest Articles
- Oh Man, Is Lumbersexual Really A Thing?
- Adventure Racing Dog Adopted
- Huckberry/GearJunkie Shop
- Your Girlfriend Will Love This Bed (and 16 more gift ideas)
- First Look: Runner's All-Day Adventure Pack
- Ground Up: Q&A With A KEEN Boot Designer
- A 'Recipe' To Love Winter
- Stray Dog Joins Team, Completes Grueling Race
- World's Warmest Puffy Jacket?
- Tour Of L.L.Bean ‘Bootmobile’
- Popular Articles
- Friends of Gear Junkie
- Monopoint Media
- Adventure Blog
- Adventure Journal
- Outside Online
- Cold Splinters
- Sender Films
- Elevation Outdoors
- Rock and Ice Magazine
- Trail Runner Magazine
- REI Blog
- Weekly E-Newsletter
Sign up for our e-news for a weekly update on new gear, adventure travel, and prize giveaways.