You may have seen the post last week on my story in the New York Times, which covers pack rafting. After my pack-raft trip this summer, the YogaSlackers group put together a short video on our adventure. It’s a wrap-up of our two-day trip in the San Isabel National Forest, and then on down the raging waters on the Arkansas River back to the start.
- 5 hours ago Tested: X-Series Cookware
- 10 hours ago 10 Tips: Recover Fast With Ultra Champ Michael Wardian
- 10 hours ago Drunk Justice? Water-Wielding Hooligans Squirt Cops On ‘Pedal Pub’
- 13 hours ago Mesmerizing Swim Through Millions Of Jellyfish
- 14 hours ago Runners: How Do You Choose Shoes?
- 14 hours ago Simple Trick To Make Expensive Outdoor Footwear Last Longer
- May 28, 2015 Mesmerizing Swim Through Millions Of Jellyfish
- May 21, 2015 Naked Guy Tackles Drunk Canadian Out Of Canoe
- May 12, 2015 Dolphins, Sharks, Whales… Filmed From The Air
- May 5, 2015 You’ll Want A Turn On This Natural Waterslide
- May 4, 2015 ‘The Important Places’ Will Pull At Your Heart
- May 1, 2015 Epic! Kayaker Circumnavigates South America