You may have seen the post last week on my story in the New York Times, which covers pack rafting. After my pack-raft trip this summer, the YogaSlackers group put together a short video on our adventure. It’s a wrap-up of our two-day trip in the San Isabel National Forest, and then on down the raging waters on the Arkansas River back to the start.
- 2 hours ago Tiny Rider: Child Push-Bike Test
- 2 hours ago Most Ill-Advised, Wildly Ambitious Weekend Plan
- 21 hours ago Western Cities Ranked By ‘Most Polluted’ Air
- 21 hours ago The Most Perfect Backflop
- 22 hours ago ‘Bike Radar’ Detects Cars, Offers Alerts As You Ride
- 22 hours ago Avoid Accidental Nudity With Mobile Changing Room