You may have seen the post last week on my story in the New York Times, which covers pack rafting. After my pack-raft trip this summer, the YogaSlackers group put together a short video on our adventure. It’s a wrap-up of our two-day trip in the San Isabel National Forest, and then on down the raging waters on the Arkansas River back to the start.
- August 2, 2015 Man Rides Motorcycle On Breaking Wave
- July 30, 2015 In Vermont, Four Cliff Jumps In One Day
- July 30, 2015 First Goliath Grouper Caught From S.U.P. Board
- July 29, 2015 The Moment Diver Finds $1 Million In Spanish Gold
- July 28, 2015 Teahupo’o: The World’s Heaviest Wave Is Firing
- July 27, 2015 Great White Sharks Surround SUP’ers on California Coast