You may have seen the post last week on my story in the New York Times, which covers pack rafting. After my pack-raft trip this summer, the YogaSlackers group put together a short video on our adventure. It’s a wrap-up of our two-day trip in the San Isabel National Forest, and then on down the raging waters on the Arkansas River back to the start.
- September 30, 2015 Teen Surfer Is Big-Wave Wizard
- September 22, 2015 Trident Underwater ‘Drone’ Records Video, Dives Deep
- September 18, 2015 Behind The Scenes: Surfing Of ‘Point Break’ Remake
- September 17, 2015 Underwater ‘Headphones’ Stream Audio Thru Jaw
- September 13, 2015 Dolphin Crashes Into SUP Boarder
- September 11, 2015 Skin-On Kayak ‘Kit’ A Graceful Design
- September 9, 2015 Dolphins Play In Australian Surf