You may have seen the post last week on my story in the New York Times, which covers pack rafting. After my pack-raft trip this summer, the YogaSlackers group put together a short video on our adventure. It’s a wrap-up of our two-day trip in the San Isabel National Forest, and then on down the raging waters on the Arkansas River back to the start.
- 10 mins ago Yee-Haw! Biking Down A River Dam
- 22 mins ago 10 Of Our Favorite Bike Posters
- 28 mins ago Camping Scooter: Concept On Three Wheels
- 40 mins ago Bang For Your Buck: Ka-Bar Chopping Knife
- 2 hours ago Free ‘Urban Adventure’ Event: GearJunkie/Salomon CITYTRAIL
- 14 hours ago Crested Butte Mountain Biking, To Thoreau
- September 2, 2015 Pro Surfer Shreds In High Heels
- September 1, 2015 Prepare To Be Amazed: Teenage Surf Prodigy
- August 27, 2015 Water Skiing Behind A Snowmobile
- August 24, 2015 Perspective On Power: Teahupo’o From The Sky
- August 21, 2015 Sunglasses Made From Recycled Fishing Nets
- August 20, 2015 Catching Air In A Kayak: High Speed In B.C.