October 12, 2011, 10:58 pm / Categories: Adventure Racing
“The Last Wild Race,” a documentary on the 2011 Wenger Patagonian Expedition Race in which Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers took 2nd place, is now available for rental at Prescreen.com. The film highlights the race this past February where 14 international teams trekked, paddled and biked for a week and 400+ miles through the Patagonia region in southern Chile.
Since its debut last spring, “The Last Wild Race” has won four film awards, including “Best Environmental Film” at the Yosemite Film Festival and “Best Adventure Sport Film” at the Killarney Adventure Film Festival in Ireland. It aired on Outside Television, Fox Sports Network and NHK this summer, but if you missed the action Prescreen.com now offers an online “rental” for the next 60 days.
The rental costs $4 today (October 13, 2011) and then goes to $8 throughout its online stay on Prescreen. As a bonus, anyone who rents the film today through October 17 will be entered into a drawing to win five gift packs of Wenger Patagonian Expedition Race memorabilia. Check it out here, and if you rent submit your receipt via firstname.lastname@example.org and enter to win.
- Latest Articles
- 10 Lantern Giveaway: Goal Zero Products Up For Grabs (10 readers will Win!)
- Active Lifestyle Luxury Goods, All Made In USA (major trend in 2014?)
- Carabiner Has Built-In 'Hook'
- American Wins Boston Marathon… Wearing Skechers Shoes
- This Light Powered By Sack Of Rocks
- Boston Marathon Winner Wore Names Of Victims On Bib
- Running Paris: Salomon 'CityTrail' Video
- Can An Innovative Axe From Finland 'Revolutionize' Chopping Wood?
- Huff, Puff And Power Your Gizmos: Portable Wind Turbine Made For Outdoors
- Video Chronicles Intensely Competitive 'Lake Sonoma 50' Ultra Race
- Popular Articles
- Innovative Axe Design Revolutionizes Wood-Chopping Technology
- Not A Mummy: Zipper-less Design Offers New Sleeping Bag Experience
- World's 10 Most Dangerous Mountains
- Taco Cat Is A Bike-Only Taco Delivery Service
- American Wins Boston Marathon… Wearing Skechers shoes
- 1,000-Year-Old Native American Canoe
- The Stoke Factor: Explained
- No Reel Needed: Patagonia Fly Fishing Kit Is Simple, Light And Effective
- 12 Good Boots: Find Your Perfect Hiking Footwear For Spring 2014
- Goal Zero Camp Lantern Provides Light, Built-In Charging Station
- Friends of Gear Junkie
- Monopoint Media
- Adventure Blog
- Adventure Journal
- Outside Online
- Cold Splinters
- Sender Films
- Elevation Outdoors
- Rock and Ice Magazine
- Trail Runner Magazine
- REI Blog
- Weekly E-Newsletter
Sign up for our e-news for a weekly update on new gear, adventure travel, and prize giveaways.