Yesterday we wrote about the Stupor Bowl, a Minneapolis alleycat bike race that a couple GearJunkie staffers rode this past weekend along with 300+ additional urban racers. The 2012 course, the race’s 15th annual, had almost 20 checkpoints around the city and an open, choose-your-adventure course that stretched 30 miles or more. For a “live” look at the action, check out the video here, shot and edited by T.C. Worley.
- July 28, 2015 Classic Rap Battle: Mountain Biker vs. Road Biker
- July 27, 2015 Biker Lifts, Moves Car Parked In Bike Lane
- July 24, 2015 Coffee Cowboy: Analyzing ‘RAGRBRAI’
- July 23, 2015 Tour De France, Rider’s Point Of View
- July 22, 2015 Biker Impresses The Neighbor Kids
- July 17, 2015 Tiny Wheels, Foldable Frame: World’s Smallest E-Bike