Yesterday we wrote about the Stupor Bowl, a Minneapolis alleycat bike race that a couple GearJunkie staffers rode this past weekend along with 300+ additional urban racers. The 2012 course, the race’s 15th annual, had almost 20 checkpoints around the city and an open, choose-your-adventure course that stretched 30 miles or more. For a “live” look at the action, check out the video here, shot and edited by T.C. Worley.
- 2 hours ago Slip-N-Slid Flip Cup: Best Or Worst Drinking Game Ever?
- 3 hours ago Volvo 850 Extreme Crash Test: Unscientific But Awesome
- 3 hours ago Arctic Influences, Minnesota Roots: Urban ‘Outdoors’ Shop
- 5 hours ago The Camper You Can Pull With Your Subaru
- 7 hours ago ‘Crocobiner’ Multitool
- 9 hours ago Prepare To Be Amazed: Teenage Surf Prodigy
- August 31, 2015 Crazy Frame Inspired By ‘Tucked’ Cyclist
- August 28, 2015 Breathalyzer Bike Lock Curbs Drunk Bike Riding
- August 28, 2015 Ultra Fat: ‘Sand Bike’ Designed For Soft Beaches, Mud
- August 26, 2015 Maximum Security: Best Locks For Your Bike
- August 25, 2015 Lights, Microphone, Accident Sensor… New Kind Of Bike Helmet
- August 19, 2015 Tested: Latest LED ‘Light Cannon’ For Biking At Night