With the New Year upon us, iRunFar.com, a blog that covers trail running and ultra events, has published responses from athletes and industry insiders on the question “What are you most looking forward to in 2010?” Editor Bryon Powell says trail running means many things to different people — be it a way to commune with nature, get together with friends, or a platform to test your body and resolve. Click here for a peek at what trail running means to this insider group, and a hint at what’s to come in the sport for 2010.
- July 20, 2015 Race The Sun Around Mont Blanc
- July 17, 2015 Maine Park Official Publicly Admonishes Scott Jurek
- July 15, 2015 World’s Coolest Aid Station Is Above 13,000 Feet
- July 12, 2015 Scott Jurek Breaks Appalachian Trail Record
- July 10, 2015 Appalachian Trail Record: Scott Jurek Cuts It Close
- July 8, 2015 Grand Canyon: Tackling The Rim-To-Rim-To-Rim