With the New Year upon us, iRunFar.com, a blog that covers trail running and ultra events, has published responses from athletes and industry insiders on the question “What are you most looking forward to in 2010?” Editor Bryon Powell says trail running means many things to different people — be it a way to commune with nature, get together with friends, or a platform to test your body and resolve. Click here for a peek at what trail running means to this insider group, and a hint at what’s to come in the sport for 2010.
- 2 days ago Man Pilots Hover-Board Across Lake
- 2 days ago Pint Dreams: Stainless Glass Keeps Drinks Cold
- 2 days ago First Look: German ‘Ghost’ Bike
- 2 days ago Urban Wilds: Salomon CityTrail Loppet Gets Runners Off-Grid
- 3 days ago How Swedes Deal With Bears
- 3 days ago Naked Guy Tackles Drunk Canadian Out Of Canoe
- May 22, 2015 Urban Wilds: Salomon CityTrail Loppet Gets Runners Off-Grid
- May 14, 2015 Trail Running With Dogs
- May 12, 2015 7 Products We Wanted To Hate
- May 8, 2015 Salomon/GearJunkie ‘CITYTRAIL’ Race 2015
- May 5, 2015 Did ‘Marathon Dad’ Cheat His Way Into Boston Marathon?
- May 5, 2015 Cluesheet, App, Running Shoes… Salomon/GearJunkie ‘CityTrail’ 2015