Last week, T.C. Worley reported from Fruita, Colo., and the town’s namesake mountain-bike festival in the photo-heavy post “Recap: Fruita Mt. Bike Fest 2011”. Below is Worley’s video on the trip, a montage of mtb action shot on a HD Helmet HERO from GoPro as well as the new Olympus Pen E-pl2 camera. Enjoy!
- October 7, 2015 Rush Hour Looks More Pleasant In Copenhagen
- October 6, 2015 Custom Build: Do-All Singlespeed ‘Backcountry Bike’
- October 6, 2015 Hardcore Handsome: ‘Recon Mixed’ Bike Shoe Review
- October 5, 2015 Fit For Duty: Firefighter Is World-Class Cyclist
- September 30, 2015 Riders Injured, More Than 1 Million Bikes Recalled
- September 29, 2015 Urban Wasteland: Bike Race In Abandoned Mill Complex
- September 28, 2015 Bike As Tour Bus: Musician Circumnavigates Lake Superior