Last week, T.C. Worley reported from Fruita, Colo., and the town’s namesake mountain-bike festival in the photo-heavy post “Recap: Fruita Mt. Bike Fest 2011”. Below is Worley’s video on the trip, a montage of mtb action shot on a HD Helmet HERO from GoPro as well as the new Olympus Pen E-pl2 camera. Enjoy!
- 14 hours ago Find Free Bikes In Oregon Scavenger Hunt
- 14 hours ago Paralyzed Stunt Rider’s Return To The Bike
- 14 hours ago Madness Or Courage? Flight Through Six Foot ‘Keyhole’
- 15 hours ago Inland Scuba: 5 Landlocked Dive Spots Out West
- 15 hours ago 8,500 Bottle Rockets In One Minute
- 17 hours ago Tiny Rider: Child Push-Bike Test
- July 2, 2015 Find Free Bikes In Oregon Scavenger Hunt
- July 2, 2015 Paralyzed Stunt Rider’s Return To The Bike
- July 2, 2015 Tiny Rider: Child Push-Bike Test
- July 1, 2015 ‘Bike Radar’ Detects Cars, Offers Alerts As You Ride
- July 1, 2015 Fat, Gravel, Bikepacking: Best Bikes For Off-Road Adventure
- July 1, 2015 How DO Bikes Stay Upright?