Twelve sports in one day to celebrate the new year of 2012. . . that was the premise of a recent feat taken on by Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers members Jason and Chelsey Magness. Said Jason, “The day was inspired in part by our love of Bend, Ore., and by prAna founder Beaver Theodosakis’ ’50 sports for his 50th birthday’ challenge.” From yoga to swimming to running, mountain biking and slacklining. . . see the full schedule of the duo’s long day in the video below.
- 13 hours ago Vibram’s ‘Wrap On’ Minimalist Furoshiki Footwear
- 19 hours ago Tested: ENO’s Lightest Production Hammock
- 22 hours ago ‘Reeb Dikyelous’ Is My Dream Bike
- 24 hours ago Pro Surfer Shreds In High Heels
- 1 day ago Grappling Hook Folds Down Flat
- 1 day ago Climbers’ Ranch: Epicenter Of Teton Climbing
- September 1, 2015 Why Is Obama Getting Dirty With Bear Grylls?
- August 30, 2015 Denali Name Restored To Famed Alaskan Mountain
- August 29, 2015 ‘Baked’ Gloves, Bike Locks, Backpacking Gear… GearJunkie Week In Review
- August 22, 2015 Repair Kit, Briefcase Stove, Purify Water With Sun: GearJunkie Week In Review
- August 19, 2015 Animas River Spill ‘Caps 150 Years Of Pollution’
- August 17, 2015 Columbia Sportswear Hiring ‘Directors Of Toughness’