This week, I am flying to Chile en route to Tierra del Fuego and the Wenger Patagonian Expedition Race. The nine-day event begins one week from today. Watch Team Gear Junkie beginning Feb. 9 on our Wenger Patagonian Race Channel. For now, here is the official preview video for this year’s event to give a flavor of what we’ll be facing down there at the “end of the Earth” in Patagonia.
- 2 hours ago ‘Reeb Dikyelous’ Is My Dream Bike
- 5 hours ago Pro Surfer Shreds In High Heels
- 5 hours ago Grappling Hook Folds Down Flat
- 8 hours ago Climbers’ Ranch: Epicenter Of Teton Climbing
- 24 hours ago Slip-N-Slid Flip Cup: Best Or Worst Drinking Game Ever?
- 1 day ago Volvo 850 Extreme Crash Test: Unscientific But Awesome
- August 11, 2015 Adventure Race In The City… Recap Of ‘TC Urban Dash’
- August 3, 2015 Race Gear: 10 Top Pieces of Kit for Expedition Alaska
- March 20, 2015 Adventure Race Dog Clears Quarantine, Heads Home
- March 3, 2015 ‘Trail Fighter’ Documentary
- November 20, 2014 Adventure Racing Dog Adopted
- November 18, 2014 Stray Dog Joins Team, Completes Grueling Race