The Gear Junkie crew is back from Salt Lake City and the Outdoor Retailer trade show. Here’s our lineup of news, product peeks, and observations on the latest gear from the show.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- August 16, 2017 British Columbia Ends Trophy Hunting For Grizzlies
- August 15, 2017 Private 14er: Mountain Property Sold For $105 Million
- August 15, 2017 ‘Life Saving’ Feature On 7,000 Jackets Could Endanger Lives
- August 12, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Glowing Coat, Super Knife, Secret Fishing Hole
- August 9, 2017 World’s Longest Mountain Bike Route To Get 400 More Miles
- August 9, 2017 Bear Attack Survivor Recounts Harrowing Ordeal
- August 8, 2017 Fisherman Files Federal Request To Reveal Secret Fishing Spot
- August 8, 2017 Cycling Apparel Maker Rapha Sells To Walmart Heirs For £200 Million
- August 5, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Patagonia Workwear, K2 Summit, $20 Socks
- August 4, 2017 Outdoors Spending By State: Surprises From OIA Report
- August 4, 2017 Scientists In Bear Suits Study Human Pee-Goat Link
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.