Standing barefoot in a swimsuit at the edge of a rocky cliff, I count down from three, plug my nose and leap. A second of free fall and I feel the impact of cool, clear water.
One of my favorite things each summer is finding a perfect swimming hole. The less crowded, the better. For that reason, whenever I go for a bike ride, run, or hike I’m always ready to hop into whatever water calls my name.
Swimwear needs to keep me covered if I decide to jump off a cliff or take a running dive into a lake. It should also look good. Here are 5 swimsuits I love that stay put with a splash. —Amy Oberbroeckling
- Most Versatile — Patagonia Mamala + Telu — Click for review
- Most Flattering — Lole Oahu + Cocama — Click for review
- Most Stylish — Prana Zira + Sayha — Click for review
- Favorite Full-Piece — Carve Designs Beacon — Click for review
- Best Swimsuit Alternative — Moving Comfort Switch It Up Racer + Endurance Short — Click for review