Scandinavians long have combined skis and dogs for efficient wintertime travel. Skijoring, which translates literally to "ski-driving" in Norwegian, borrows techniques and equipment from dog sledding and Nordic skiing to create a unique sport that is currently seeing a renaissance in the United States. Read More...
- Mar 15, '18 Best Fly Fishing Gear for Spring 2018
- Mar 16, '18 Canyon Releases Holy 'Grail' of Gravel Bikes
- Mar 20, '18 DIY Dream: Build This Amazing Custom Camper
- Mar 12, '18 Monday Bargains: 3 Steals to Start Your Week
- Mar 5, '18 2 Die in Tree Wells on Mt. Bachelor in Same Day
- Mar 6, '18 DIY: Adventure-Worthy First-Aid Kit
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news twice a week.
- 13 hours ago GJ Week in Review: Vertical Ski Record, Shed Hunting, Strongest Boot
- 1 day ago Best Women’s Adventure Pants: Hiking, Climbing, and Travel
- 1 day ago Trout School: Up Your Fly Fishing Game for $1,000 a Day
- 1 day ago Smart Tent: Solar-Charging Shelter Pairs With Phone
- 2 days ago Ear Candy: The Sound of Nature and a Mountain Biker Absolutely Ripping
- 2 days ago High Beams Activate! Night Skiing At Its Best
GearJunkie on Instagram
Looks like we need to add Denali National Park to our bucket list. Who’s with us? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ - Located in Alaska, this park covers more than 6 million acres and contains the highest peak in the USA. Add in epic views, glaciers, and the opportunity to go dog-sledding and it’s an obvious must-see place. - Any tips for visiting? Are you planning a Denali trip? Let us know👇 - And big thanks to @simon.prochaska for the awesome picture and adventure inspiration.