I need one of these for the Gear Junkie office! As seen today on the GetOutdoors blog and home-décor site Apartment Therapy, Belgian designers Quinze & Milan have teamed up with backpack-maker Eastpak to create the “Backpack Sofa.” The mash-up design appears to take Eastpak fabric, zippers, labels, and straps and tag them onto a cushy big block of a couch. Now which backpack pocket did I drop that remote control into?. . . —Stephen Regenold
Daypacks to huge backcountry haulers included in our coverage and reviews.check out all Packs posts
- April 1, 2017 Carbon Fiber Fanny Pack: This Changes Everything
- March 6, 2017 In The Spotlight: Topo Designs Brand Profile
- February 17, 2017 2,000-Mile Test: Granite Gear Crown2 Backpack
- December 13, 2016 Patagonia ‘Black Hole’ Backpack, Lighter For 2017
- November 29, 2016 Toughest Climbing Pack: Dyneema 2400 Porter Reviewed
- October 25, 2016 Custom, Made-In-USA Backpack … For Your Dog
- September 21, 2016 First Look: Thule’s 2016 Technical Backpack Line
- September 1, 2016 Review: Ultra-Light Running Vest Feels Like Second Skin
- August 25, 2016 First Look: Expanding ‘Flex Capacitor’ Backpack From Sierra Designs
- August 2, 2016 ‘Dolfin Pack’ Delivers Hydration on Land and Sea
- July 5, 2016 Organizational Freak: Rugged Red Oxx Roll-Up Duffel
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
Sign up in April for a chance to win a High Sierra Karadon 55 Backpack with tuck-away straps and reflective details.