Mark your calendars. This September, in Bend, Ore., our GearJunkie/YogaSlackers race squad will host the second annual “Bend AR Adventure Race,” including a 12-hour and a 36-hour course! (See our coverage of the event last year and a video from the fun.) Sign up and get all details on www.Bend-AR.com. Hope to see you there!
Multisport racing -- map, compass, navigation, checkpoints, bike, orienteer, paddle.check out all Adventure Racing posts
- September 8, 2017 Welcome To ‘SwimRun,’ A Grueling New Challenge
- August 10, 2017 First Time In US, Adventure Racing Worlds Are ‘Cowboy Tough’
- April 5, 2017 ‘The Hardest 400 Meters Of Your Life’
- October 14, 2016 Like Pain? Try A New ‘Survival Run’
- May 5, 2016 Tough Girl! 9-Year-Old Completes Wild Adventure Race
- March 18, 2016 ‘The Runner’ Seeks Contestants For $1Million Race
- March 8, 2016 Videos Give Inside Look At ‘Last Wild Race’ In Patagonia
- December 8, 2015 Extreme Test: Gear For AR World Championships
- December 1, 2015 Insane! Watch The Gnarliest Race On Earth
- August 11, 2015 Adventure Race In The City… Recap Of ‘TC Urban Dash’
- August 3, 2015 Race Gear: 10 Top Pieces of Kit for Expedition Alaska
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.