“No cows, land, or people were harmed in the making of this video,” states the summary. You gotta watch it to get why.
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- February 13, 2018 ‘Rogue’ Packraft Rolls to Size of Paper Towel
- February 6, 2018 Sunburn On Your Eyes! Protecting Against Snow Blindness
- December 29, 2017 Cliff Diving Montage Has Us Dreaming of Summer
- December 20, 2017 Dive Watch Distilled: Meet The Seiko Prospex SRPA21
- December 8, 2017 ‘Lost World’: 100 Hours Paddling Mexico’s Forgotten River
- November 15, 2017 Bike On Water: Electric-Assist Foil Is Strange New Water Toy
- November 9, 2017 GNARLY! Back-Breaking Wipeout At Nazaré
- October 23, 2017 Watch: Alaska’s Kenai River, By Paddleboard
- October 6, 2017 Trailer: Blue Planet II Is Coming And We Are Stoked!
- October 6, 2017 ‘Wakesurfing’ Opens Door To Endless Wave
- October 3, 2017 Budget Drysuit for Dirtbag Paddlers: Mythic Gear Review