Add one more notch onto Ueli Steck’s long list of achievements — epic gear bunker. While matching his speed records, first ascents and other notable climbing achievements is unrealistic for most climbers, his huge and organized gear collection is something we can all aspire to (ok, it’s probably a little out of range too). In this video by Epic TV, he gives a tour of the room at his home in Riggenburg, Switzerland. —Sean McCoy
Bouldering to big walls, we cover climbing and mountaineering, ice climbing, gear, and all things vertical and off the ground.check out all Climbing posts
- April 13, 2017 Three Tips For High Altitude Newbies
- April 11, 2017 Train Hard, Fight Hard: Tips To Climb Big Mountains
- April 5, 2017 ‘Gumball’ Carabiner Aims For Easier Climbing
- March 31, 2017 First Look: Black Diamond’s Beefy Mid-Range Rope For All Climbers
- March 29, 2017 Couch To Ladder: 10 Uses For Old Climbing Rope
- March 15, 2017 Royal Robbins, Climbing Pioneer, Dies At 82
- March 2, 2017 Climber Jeff Lowe Awarded Piolet d’Or Lifetime Achievement
- February 27, 2017 Woman Just Climbed The Hardest Route Yet
- February 24, 2017 Black Diamond Camalot Ultralight: Ultimate, Essential Climbing Pro
- February 21, 2017 Big Wall Warmth: Arc’teryx Proton AR Hoody Review
- February 20, 2017 Watch: First Female Ascent Of 5.14c In Red River Gorge
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
Sign up in April for a chance to win a High Sierra Karadon 55 Backpack with tuck-away straps and reflective details.