In a post earlier this month, Jason Magness, a GearJunkie contributor and founder of the YogaSlackers group, rated the best and worst equipment he used, abused and destroyed during the 2011 Wenger Patagonian Expedition Race. This new video, edited by Magness and shot in the wilds of Patagonia by Daniel Staudigel (both members of Team GearJunkie.com), offers a rare peek into the Wenger race, where Team GJ (Magness, Staudigel, Chelsey Gribbon and Gear Junkie Founder, Stephen Regenold) pushed their bodies and their gear to utter ends on a multi-day course to take 2nd place. Significant swamp trekking, bushwhacking, coasteering, and fjord swimming included in the action!
Multisport racing -- map, compass, navigation, checkpoints, bike, orienteer, paddle.check out all Adventure Racing posts
- April 5, 2017 ‘The Hardest 400 Meters Of Your Life’
- October 14, 2016 Like Pain? Try A New ‘Survival Run’
- May 5, 2016 Tough Girl! 9-Year-Old Completes Wild Adventure Race
- March 18, 2016 ‘The Runner’ Seeks Contestants For $1Million Race
- March 8, 2016 Videos Give Inside Look At ‘Last Wild Race’ In Patagonia
- December 8, 2015 Extreme Test: Gear For AR World Championships
- December 1, 2015 Insane! Watch The Gnarliest Race On Earth
- August 11, 2015 Adventure Race In The City… Recap Of ‘TC Urban Dash’
- August 3, 2015 Race Gear: 10 Top Pieces of Kit for Expedition Alaska
- March 20, 2015 Adventure Race Dog Clears Quarantine, Heads Home
- March 3, 2015 ‘Trail Fighter’ Documentary
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.