In a post earlier this month, Jason Magness, a GearJunkie contributor and founder of the YogaSlackers group, rated the best and worst equipment he used, abused and destroyed during the 2011 Wenger Patagonian Expedition Race. This new video, edited by Magness and shot in the wilds of Patagonia by Daniel Staudigel (both members of Team GearJunkie.com), offers a rare peek into the Wenger race, where Team GJ (Magness, Staudigel, Chelsey Gribbon and Gear Junkie Founder, Stephen Regenold) pushed their bodies and their gear to utter ends on a multi-day course to take 2nd place. Significant swamp trekking, bushwhacking, coasteering, and fjord swimming included in the action!
Adventure Racing Articles
- December 8, 2015 Extreme Test: Gear For AR World Championships
- December 1, 2015 Insane! Watch The Gnarliest Race On Earth
- August 11, 2015 Adventure Race In The City… Recap Of ‘TC Urban Dash’
- August 3, 2015 Race Gear: 10 Top Pieces of Kit for Expedition Alaska
- March 20, 2015 Adventure Race Dog Clears Quarantine, Heads Home
- March 3, 2015 ‘Trail Fighter’ Documentary
- November 20, 2014 Adventure Racing Dog Adopted
- November 18, 2014 Stray Dog Joins Team, Completes Grueling Race
- October 11, 2014 Best College Class? University Credit To Film Ultra-Endurance Race
- October 9, 2014 'RIG' Race: 190 Miles Across Quebec
- October 6, 2014 Orienteering To Whitewater Swimming… What It Takes To Win 'AR National Champs'
- August 13, 2014 Urban Adventure: Get Stamp, Run The 'Dash'
- July 28, 2014 Still Dirty, Still Insane… Welcome To 'Tough Mudder' Nation 2014
- July 9, 2014 GearJunkie Partners To Host 'Urban Race'