The date is April 23. Six inches of snow blanketed GearJunkie HQ in Minneapolis overnight. We decided to make the most of the circumstances…
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- February 13, 2018 ‘Rogue’ Packraft Rolls to Size of Paper Towel
- February 6, 2018 Sunburn On Your Eyes! Protecting Against Snow Blindness
- December 29, 2017 Cliff Diving Montage Has Us Dreaming of Summer
- December 20, 2017 Dive Watch Distilled: Meet The Seiko Prospex SRPA21
- December 8, 2017 ‘Lost World’: 100 Hours Paddling Mexico’s Forgotten River
- November 15, 2017 Bike On Water: Electric-Assist Foil Is Strange New Water Toy
- November 9, 2017 GNARLY! Back-Breaking Wipeout At Nazaré
- October 23, 2017 Watch: Alaska’s Kenai River, By Paddleboard
- October 6, 2017 Trailer: Blue Planet II Is Coming And We Are Stoked!
- October 6, 2017 ‘Wakesurfing’ Opens Door To Endless Wave
- October 3, 2017 Budget Drysuit for Dirtbag Paddlers: Mythic Gear Review
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.