The date is April 23. Six inches of snow blanketed GearJunkie HQ in Minneapolis overnight. We decided to make the most of the circumstances…
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- April 17, 2017 10 Reasons To Raft The Grand Canyon
- April 7, 2017 Bike Trail To Whitewater: 7 Tips For Successful Bikerafting
- April 6, 2017 Tested: Ultralight Anfibio ‘Alpha XC’ Packraft
- March 30, 2017 The Most American Thing You’ve Never Heard Of: Tanking
- March 23, 2017 Grand Canyon Raft Speed Record Attempt: Full Video
- March 22, 2017 ‘Canoecopia’ Expo: New Paddling Gear For 2017
- March 20, 2017 Paddling & Fishing A ‘Ribbon Of Life’ Through Texas
- March 9, 2017 Man Completes First SUP Crossing Of Atlantic
- March 8, 2017 Whitewater To White Dwarfs: Guided Stargazing Adventures
- February 20, 2017 Teaser: US Team Attempts Grand Canyon Rafting Record
- February 13, 2017 Hunt, Fish, Surf: The Life Of Canada’s First Pro Surfer
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
Sign up in April for a chance to win a High Sierra Karadon 55 Backpack with tuck-away straps and reflective details.