GearJunkie HQ in Minneapolis, Minn., is home to quite the assortment of stuff. We run editorial and business operations out of the space, which is a converted lumber mill building in Minneapolis’ Uptown neighborhood. A garage door opens from the high-ceiling space to a patio that sits on the city’s famous Greenway Bike trail. Lunchtime runs and bike commuting to work are staples with the staff. Here’s a quick photo rundown of our 20 favorite (some weird) items in the place, all collected over 10 years of GearJunkie operation and from far corners of the world. Swing by sometime if you’re biking past us on the Greenway trail. —Patrick Murphy
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- November 21, 2017 Found: More Than 1,000 Bikes Seized from Hidden L.A. Tunnel
- November 20, 2017 Get Outside: Black Friday Freebies at State Parks
- November 18, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Deca Ironman, REI Gore-Tex, Hydro Bike
- November 17, 2017 First Look: Under Armour’s 2018 HOVR Running Shoes
- November 16, 2017 Beef Jerky Store Opens In Minneapolis, First In U.S.
- November 15, 2017 REI Reintroduces Gore-Tex Line After Decade-Long Absence
- November 14, 2017 Renowned Adventure Athlete Dies Attempting 22,000-Foot Wingsuit Jump
- November 13, 2017 Camille Herron Breaks 100-Mile Running World Record
- November 11, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Wood in the Alps, Big Waves, E-Bike Statement
- November 10, 2017 TNF Claims New Hat Sequesters CO2 From Atmosphere
- November 10, 2017 IMBA Softens Stance On E-Bike Non-Motorized Trail Use
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.