Hiker Andy Davidhazy snapped one photo “selfie” every mile during a summer-long, 2,600 mile hike of the Pacific Crest Trail. The rapid succession of photos is fascinating as we watch him gradually transform from a clean cut guy off the street into a lean, grizzled hiking machine.
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news thrice weekly.
More GearJunkie Videos
- #PROJECTMULEDEER: Film Teaser Hints At Environmental Message
- Watch: John John Florence Is a Master of Surf in ‘Space’
- Man Climbs 11 Miles Nonstop Up and Down Second Flatiron
- Video: Inside Memphis Rox, a No-Cost Climbing Gym
- Watch the ARGO XTV Go Anywhere It Wants
- 100,000 People Are Watching Hurricane Florence Live. Join Them Here.
- Watch: Conrad Anker Guides Us Through His Montana Hometown
- Watch: Team Bikes and Packrafts around British Columbia’s Mines