Watch phenomenal big-mountain skiing, and top-notch cinematography to back it, in ‘Twenty: An Accidental History of Freeride.’ Just be prepared for jaw-dropping lines and very close calls.
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news thrice weekly.
More GearJunkie Videos
- What It’s Like to Travel With the ‘World’s Worst Passport’
- Oh My! Ken Block Drives Custom Off-Road Ford Raptor in Moab
- Watch ‘Space to Roam,’ a Tribute to Public Lands
- How Far Can Kilian Jornet Go Solo? 56 Hours, 104 Miles, 72,000 Vertical Feet
- David Lama’s 2018 Mountaineering Highlight Reel Is Insane
- Top 5 Crashes of 2019 Freeride World Tour: Watch
- Watch: Cory Richards Trains for New Route Up Everest
- Sketchy Chugach Line Gives Cody Townsend the Pucker Factor