Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers’ members (the YogaSlackers half!) have just released a new video, “How to Highline.” The setting is a taut line of webbing strung between anchors to traverse a rushing creek, a waterfall in the background provides some white noise Zen. Setup instructions, chill time, warmup, and some falls from the high-strung line are included in the show. Check it out, but probably don’t try this one at home!
Weird, Odd, Funny, News - All things hot, trending, fun or absurd in the outdoor-adventure and gear world. Videos, product launches, profiles, and more.check out all News posts
- October 1, 2016 Fastest Bike, Origami Kayak, 2017 REI Tent: GearJunkie Week In Review
- September 26, 2016 After ‘Year In The Wilderness’ Freemans Come Home
- September 21, 2016 #GearDrop: Nationwide Scavenger Hunt For Victorinox Swiss Army Gear
- September 19, 2016 Did An Unknown Hiker Just Break Every A.T. Record?
- September 19, 2016 First Look: GoPro ‘Karma’ Drone
- September 19, 2016 Get A Tissue: Brother Carries Brother Over Finish Line
- September 18, 2016 Ultra-Runner Karl Meltzer Breaks Appalachian Trail Record
- September 16, 2016 ‘Future’ Bikes, YETI Brick, Badass Women: GearJunkie Week In Review
- September 13, 2016 The Fastest Skateboard Of All Time
- September 13, 2016 6 Quadrillion Gallons Of Stoke At ‘Fresh Coast Film Festival’
- September 13, 2016 Yosemite Just Got Bigger, And Greener