Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers’ members (the YogaSlackers half!) have just released a new video, “How to Highline.” The setting is a taut line of webbing strung between anchors to traverse a rushing creek, a waterfall in the background provides some white noise Zen. Setup instructions, chill time, warmup, and some falls from the high-strung line are included in the show. Check it out, but probably don’t try this one at home!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- April 24, 2017 UK Chain Buys Eastern Mountain Sports
- April 22, 2017 GJ Week In Review: ‘Smart’ Shoes, Mountain Festivals, Viral Running
- April 20, 2017 GoPro Pivots, Gets ‘Spherical’ With New Camera
- April 19, 2017 ‘The Outpost’ Is Outdoor Industry’s Anti-Tradeshow
- April 19, 2017 Water In The Desert? New Device Makes It Possible
- April 15, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Space Beer, Aspen Deal, Sea to Summit
- April 13, 2017 Going Fast: Oregon Parks Announce 1,000 Extra Campsites For Eclipse
- April 12, 2017 Concept SUV Is Multi-Tool On Wheels
- April 12, 2017 Colo. University To Offer ‘Outdoors MBA’
- April 12, 2017 One Month Only: Trade In Old GoPro, Save On Upgrade
- April 10, 2017 Aspen Skiing Acquires Steamboat, Winter Park Owners For $1.5 Billion
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
Sign up in April for a chance to win a High Sierra Karadon 55 Backpack with tuck-away straps and reflective details.