Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers’ members (the YogaSlackers half!) have just released a new video, “How to Highline.” The setting is a taut line of webbing strung between anchors to traverse a rushing creek, a waterfall in the background provides some white noise Zen. Setup instructions, chill time, warmup, and some falls from the high-strung line are included in the show. Check it out, but probably don’t try this one at home!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- September 16, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Apple Watch, Noob Ultra, MTB Underground
- September 15, 2017 Cabin For Kids Destroyed: Big City Mountaineers Needs Your Help
- September 15, 2017 Please Dear God Let Hyperloop Connect Denver And Vail
- September 13, 2017 Aspen, Dynafit To Offer Uphill Ski Rentals This Winter
- September 12, 2017 Ditch Your Phone: Apple’s New Smartwatch Goes Cellular
- September 9, 2017 GJ Week In Review: MTB Mom, World’s Hardest Climb, Patagonia Puffy
- September 5, 2017 Adam Ondra Sends ‘Silence,’ World’s Toughest Sport Climb
- September 2, 2017 GJ Week in Review: AT Record, VW Bus, Future Surfing
- August 31, 2017 AT Crushed: ‘Stringbean’ Sets Fastest Speed Record
- August 30, 2017 Too Many Deaths: CO Officials Launch Mountain Safety Program
- August 29, 2017 Gunshots Fired At Utah Rock Climbers
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.