Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers’ members (the YogaSlackers half!) have just released a new video, “How to Highline.” The setting is a taut line of webbing strung between anchors to traverse a rushing creek, a waterfall in the background provides some white noise Zen. Setup instructions, chill time, warmup, and some falls from the high-strung line are included in the show. Check it out, but probably don’t try this one at home!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- January 18, 2018 World’s First Drone Rescue Saves Distressed Swimmers
- January 17, 2018 A Totally Unofficial Guide to Denver’s First Outdoor Retailer Show
- January 16, 2018 Sweeping Canadian Law Bans Many Folding Knives
- January 15, 2018 Facebook is Making a Big Change to Your News Feed
- January 15, 2018 Molly Huddle Sets New U.S. Half Marathon Record
- January 13, 2018 GJ Week In Review: Yosemite Starbucks, Columbia OR, YETI Camp Chair
- January 12, 2018 Most Impactful Climbers: 2018 American Alpine Club Awards
- January 11, 2018 Apparently You Can Get Mauled By a Bear in Florida
- January 10, 2018 First Look: YETI Camp Chair, Cooler Backpack
- January 9, 2018 El Cafe-tan? Outcry Against Proposed Starbucks in Yosemite
- January 9, 2018 Planting Soon: Wall of Forest Across England, Coast to Coast
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.