Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers’ members (the YogaSlackers half!) have just released a new video, “How to Highline.” The setting is a taut line of webbing strung between anchors to traverse a rushing creek, a waterfall in the background provides some white noise Zen. Setup instructions, chill time, warmup, and some falls from the high-strung line are included in the show. Check it out, but probably don’t try this one at home!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- April 18, 2018 Go to National Parks on Saturday: They’re Free!
- April 18, 2018 ‘Ultimate Metric’: Strava Revamps Suffer Score With ‘Relative Effort’
- April 17, 2018 Tree Huggers & Hunters Unite: Patagonia Founder Joins BHA Rendezvous
- April 14, 2018 GJ Week in Review: REI’s New Policy, ‘Mud Season’ Sports, $50 Folding Knives
- April 13, 2018 Big National Park Fee Increase Won’t Happen
- April 11, 2018 REI and Lyft to Offer Discount Rides, Concert, Prizes
- April 10, 2018 Woman Leaves $1 Million to WA Nat’l Parks
- April 9, 2018 Uber to Buy eBike-Sharing Service JUMP
- April 9, 2018 REI’s Sustainability Policy to Affect Every Brand It Sells
- April 7, 2018 GJ Week in Review: April Fools’, Antarctica Gear, Avalanche 1 Course
- April 6, 2018 MN Retailer Askov Finlayson Bets Big to ‘Keep the North Cold’