Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers’ members (the YogaSlackers half!) have just released a new video, “How to Highline.” The setting is a taut line of webbing strung between anchors to traverse a rushing creek, a waterfall in the background provides some white noise Zen. Setup instructions, chill time, warmup, and some falls from the high-strung line are included in the show. Check it out, but probably don’t try this one at home!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- May 27, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Everest Debate, ‘Goldilocks’ Shoe, ‘Ultimate Tool’
- May 26, 2017 Pedal Power: Clif Bar HQ Turns Spin Classes Into Electricity
- May 25, 2017 Thirsty Thursday: German Festival Lays 4-Mile Underground Beer Pipeline
- May 24, 2017 Still There? Nepalese Climbers Say Hillary Step Intact
- May 22, 2017 Everest’s Iconic ‘Hillary Step’ Is No More
- May 22, 2017 Recreational Drone Pilots: Registration Struck Down
- May 22, 2017 Kilian Jornet Climbs Everest In 26 Hours
- May 20, 2017 GJ Week In Review: OR Denver, Rock Climbing Shoes, Most Miles Biked
- May 19, 2017 Denver to Host ‘Outdoor Retailer Snow Show’ Under Pending Deal
- May 17, 2017 Report: Denver One Of Three Finalists For Outdoor Retailer
- May 16, 2017 The Longest Ride: Woman Bikes 86,500 Miles In One Year
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.