Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers’ members (the YogaSlackers half!) have just released a new video, “How to Highline.” The setting is a taut line of webbing strung between anchors to traverse a rushing creek, a waterfall in the background provides some white noise Zen. Setup instructions, chill time, warmup, and some falls from the high-strung line are included in the show. Check it out, but probably don’t try this one at home!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- November 18, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Deca Ironman, REI Gore-Tex, Hydro Bike
- November 17, 2017 First Look: Under Armour’s 2018 HOVR Running Shoes
- November 16, 2017 Beef Jerky Store Opens In Minneapolis, First In US
- November 15, 2017 REI Reintroduces Gore-Tex Line After Decade-Long Absence
- November 14, 2017 Renowned Adventure Athlete Dies Attempting 22,000-Foot Wingsuit Jump
- November 13, 2017 Camille Herron Breaks 100-Mile Running World Record
- November 11, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Wood in the Alps, Big Waves, E-Bike Statement
- November 10, 2017 TNF Claims New Hat Sequesters CO2 From Atmosphere
- November 10, 2017 IMBA Softens Stance On E-Bike Non-Motorized Trail Use
- November 9, 2017 People are Stumped by a Mysterious Wood Penis Erected in the Alps
- November 8, 2017 Hike, Bike, Haul: Patagonia Launches Technical Trail Packs
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.