Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers’ members (the YogaSlackers half!) have just released a new video, “How to Highline.” The setting is a taut line of webbing strung between anchors to traverse a rushing creek, a waterfall in the background provides some white noise Zen. Setup instructions, chill time, warmup, and some falls from the high-strung line are included in the show. Check it out, but probably don’t try this one at home!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- March 25, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Hiking Tights, Ropeless Climbing, Crazy Multi-Tools
- March 22, 2017 Lael Wilcox Scorches First-Ever FKT For ‘Baja Divide’
- March 21, 2017 No Ropes, Add Sauna: The Latest Trend In Climbing Gyms
- March 20, 2017 This Shirt Comes Pre-Stained With (Fake) Blood, Sweat, Dirt
- March 18, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Space Beer, Royal Robbins, Handmade Bikes
- March 17, 2017 Behind Mike Horn’s Unprecedented Antarctic Crossing
- March 17, 2017 GoPro: ‘We Failed To Align With Smartphone’
- March 17, 2017 Historic Donation Creates 5 New National Parks In Chile
- March 15, 2017 Royal Robbins, Climbing Pioneer, Dies At 82
- March 11, 2017 GJ Week In Review: SUP Across Atlantic, Breathable Boot, Most Pricey Gear
- March 10, 2017 Could A Drone Be The Future Of Pollination?