Raystown Lake, a 28-mile-long reservoir, has cliff edges over the water, steep hills on shore, islands, and peninsulas jutting into the lake. It made for a perfect wrap-up of the Choose-Your-Adventure trip. See a report and a series of photos here: http://gearjunkie.com/alleghenies-kayaking-raystown-lake
Kayaks, canoes, rafting, SUP... where you get wet in the great outdoors.check out all Water posts
- November 15, 2017 Bike On Water: Electric-Assist Foil Is Strange New Water Toy
- November 9, 2017 GNARLY! Back-Breaking Wipeout At Nazaré
- October 23, 2017 Watch: Alaska’s Kenai River, By Paddleboard
- October 6, 2017 Trailer: Blue Planet II Is Coming And We Are Stoked!
- October 6, 2017 ‘Wakesurfing’ Opens Door To Endless Wave
- October 3, 2017 Budget Drysuit for Dirtbag Paddlers: Mythic Gear Review
- September 29, 2017 ‘A Year in the Wilderness’ Speaks Loudly for Quiet Places
- September 20, 2017 When One Raft Isn’t Enough
- September 8, 2017 Welcome To ‘SwimRun,’ A Grueling New Challenge
- September 1, 2017 Outdoor Hazards: Flash Flood
- August 31, 2017 Stranded, Arctic Rowers End Expedition With 11 World Records
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.