The newly-opened underground bike park in Kentucky is one of the coolest venues for outdoor sport we’ve seen. Subterranean trails stretch for miles through a cavern 75 feet below ground. It took shovels and bulldozers, as well as riders to break in the tracks and trails, but earlier this month the park opened to the pubic. Here are a few shots from the construction zone.
From mtb to cyclocross, fixies to road bikes, we review the greatest new bike gear.check out all Biking posts
- February 23, 2018 $6,500 MTB vs. The Big Flyer: Who Will Win?
- February 20, 2018 Mountain Biker Meets Paraglider and Takes Flight, Literally
- February 19, 2018 Velcro to Pool Noodles: 10 Bike Hacks for MTB, Road, and Commuting
- February 17, 2018 Midnight Special: Surly Launches 650b Road Bike
- February 16, 2018 $3,500 e-Bike Has No Pedals, Made With Colored Pencils
- February 14, 2018 REWARD: One-Of-A-Kind Bikes Stolen From Specialized Designer
- February 5, 2018 National Ski Patrol’s New Partner? Mountain Bikers
- February 2, 2018 Europe’s Largest Outdoors Trade Show Awards 5 Best Products
- January 17, 2018 Watch: Bikepacking to Fly Fish in ‘Tour de Tahoe’
- January 16, 2018 A Better Bike Tube? Tubolito Tubo Put To Test
- January 8, 2018 Security Flaw: Google ‘Free Bikes’ Stolen by the Hundreds Each Week