At a remote sheep farm in New Zealand last month, Jason and Chelsey Magness, members of Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers, got an inside peek at where our favorite outdoor fabric, merino wool, comes from. The farm sources its wool to Ibex Outdoor Clothing, makers of much of the clothing you’ll see on the GearJunkie/YogaSlackers squad as they train and race around the planet.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- May 22, 2017 Everest’s Iconic ‘Hillary Step’ Is No More
- May 22, 2017 Recreational Drone Pilots: Registration Struck Down
- May 22, 2017 Kilian Jornet Climbs Everest In 26 Hours
- May 20, 2017 GJ Week In Review: OR Denver, Rock Climbing Shoes, Most Miles Biked
- May 19, 2017 Denver to Host ‘Outdoor Retailer Snow Show’ Under Pending Deal
- May 17, 2017 Report: Denver One Of Three Finalists For Outdoor Retailer
- May 16, 2017 The Longest Ride: Woman Bikes 86,500 Miles In One Year
- May 15, 2017 Higher Than Ever: Everest Trash Cleanup Scales New Heights
- May 13, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Bike Vigilante, Otterbox Cooler, Duluth Pack
- May 12, 2017 Drone Skydiving: World’s Newest Extreme Sport
- May 10, 2017 Bankrupt Retailer Makes Way For America’s Largest Climbing Gym
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.