At a remote sheep farm in New Zealand last month, Jason and Chelsey Magness, members of Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers, got an inside peek at where our favorite outdoor fabric, merino wool, comes from. The farm sources its wool to Ibex Outdoor Clothing, makers of much of the clothing you’ll see on the GearJunkie/YogaSlackers squad as they train and race around the planet.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- April 25, 2017 OIA: Outdoor Industry Worth $887 Billion
- April 24, 2017 UK Chain Buys Eastern Mountain Sports
- April 22, 2017 GJ Week In Review: ‘Smart’ Shoes, Mountain Festivals, Viral Running
- April 20, 2017 GoPro Pivots, Gets ‘Spherical’ With New Camera
- April 19, 2017 ‘The Outpost’ Is Outdoor Industry’s Anti-Tradeshow
- April 19, 2017 Water In The Desert? New Device Makes It Possible
- April 15, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Space Beer, Aspen Deal, Sea to Summit
- April 13, 2017 Going Fast: Oregon Parks Announce 1,000 Extra Campsites For Eclipse
- April 12, 2017 Concept SUV Is Multi-Tool On Wheels
- April 12, 2017 Colo. University To Offer ‘Outdoors MBA’
- April 12, 2017 One Month Only: Trade In Old GoPro, Save On Upgrade
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
Sign up in April for a chance to win a High Sierra Karadon 55 Backpack with tuck-away straps and reflective details.