At a remote sheep farm in New Zealand last month, Jason and Chelsey Magness, members of Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers, got an inside peek at where our favorite outdoor fabric, merino wool, comes from. The farm sources its wool to Ibex Outdoor Clothing, makers of much of the clothing you’ll see on the GearJunkie/YogaSlackers squad as they train and race around the planet.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- February 17, 2018 GJ Week In Review: Toughest 400, Colored Pencil Bike, Elk vs. Helicopter
- February 16, 2018 Jim Bridwell, Yosemite Climbing Pioneer, Dead at 74
- February 15, 2018 Report: Outdoors Economy Is Bigger Than Oil
- February 14, 2018 REWARD: One-Of-A-Kind Bikes Stolen From Specialized Designer
- February 13, 2018 Elk Leaps Into Tail Rotor, Takes Down Helicopter
- February 12, 2018 Hot Springs Conundrum: Wild CO Pool Now Requires Permit
- February 10, 2018 GJ Week In Review: Chinese Finger Trap, New Ice Route, 2018/19 Gear
- February 9, 2018 Your Old Gear Has a Future: Benefit the Environment
- February 9, 2018 L.L. Bean Ditches Legendary Return Policy
- February 7, 2018 Yes, There’s Really a Tesla in Space
- February 6, 2018 Patagonia Launches ‘Dating Site’ for Outdoors Activism
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.