At a remote sheep farm in New Zealand last month, Jason and Chelsey Magness, members of Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers, got an inside peek at where our favorite outdoor fabric, merino wool, comes from. The farm sources its wool to Ibex Outdoor Clothing, makers of much of the clothing you’ll see on the GearJunkie/YogaSlackers squad as they train and race around the planet.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- December 11, 2017 Ski, Bike, Run: ‘Outdoor Recreation Hub’ Coming to Mpls
- December 9, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Bears Ears, Next-Gen Ski Binding, Tandem Hammock
- December 7, 2017 Patagonia Leads Bears Ears Coalition, Sues Trump Administration
- December 5, 2017 Tribes Sue Trump Over Bears Ears
- December 4, 2017 Columbia Strikes Back with Performance Star Wars Jackets
- December 4, 2017 Spiders Drink Nanotubes, Spin Kevlar-Strength Web
- December 2, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Ibex Closes, ‘Biner Recall, Gear of the Year
- December 1, 2017 Group to Give Away 9,000 Bikes in Minneapolis
- December 1, 2017 Wool Woes: Merino Pioneer Ibex Closing Down
- December 1, 2017 Leaked: Trump to Dismantle Bears Ears, Shrink Grand Staircase
- November 28, 2017 ‘Guerrilla Visitor Center’ Aims To Protect Bears Ears
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.