At a remote sheep farm in New Zealand last month, Jason and Chelsey Magness, members of Team GearJunkie/YogaSlackers, got an inside peek at where our favorite outdoor fabric, merino wool, comes from. The farm sources its wool to Ibex Outdoor Clothing, makers of much of the clothing you’ll see on the GearJunkie/YogaSlackers squad as they train and race around the planet.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- April 25, 2018 Trio Nabs First Ascent on ‘Ultra-Prominent’ Canadian Peak
- April 25, 2018 New Industry Ethos? Icebreaker Goes Fully ‘Transparent’
- April 24, 2018 Longest Ski Tour in the Alps: 1,069 Miles, 36 Days
- April 24, 2018 YETI Competitors Swarm On NRA Controversy
- April 23, 2018 Unluckiest Guy Ever? One Man Bitten By Rattlesnake, Bear, & Now Shark
- April 23, 2018 YETI Fires Back at NRA’s ‘Inaccurate Statement’
- April 23, 2018 Police Say Man Lied About Being Stranded on Chairlift
- April 23, 2018 Penn State Deems Outdoors Club Too Risky
- April 21, 2018 GJ Week in Review: BHA Rendezvous, El Cap Timelapse, Missing Hiker Emoji
- April 20, 2018 Lance Armstrong Settles Doping Lawsuit for $5 Million
- April 18, 2018 Go to National Parks on Saturday: They’re Free!