You’re naked in the desert. The sun beats down. But you have a GPS in hand, and there’s a pre-plotted route on the device to find a way back out. That is the premise of this video, a creative promotional short put together by CompeGPS of Spain. Worth a watch. Looks like a neat concept someday for a segment of a GearJunkie adventure race, too!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- December 11, 2017 Ski, Bike, Run: ‘Outdoor Recreation Hub’ Coming to Mpls
- December 9, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Bears Ears, Next-Gen Ski Binding, Tandem Hammock
- December 7, 2017 Patagonia Leads Bears Ears Coalition, Sues Trump Administration
- December 5, 2017 Tribes Sue Trump Over Bears Ears
- December 4, 2017 Columbia Strikes Back with Performance Star Wars Jackets
- December 4, 2017 Spiders Drink Nanotubes, Spin Kevlar-Strength Web
- December 2, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Ibex Closes, ‘Biner Recall, Gear of the Year
- December 1, 2017 Group to Give Away 9,000 Bikes in Minneapolis
- December 1, 2017 Wool Woes: Merino Pioneer Ibex Closing Down
- December 1, 2017 Leaked: Trump to Dismantle Bears Ears, Shrink Grand Staircase
- November 28, 2017 ‘Guerrilla Visitor Center’ Aims To Protect Bears Ears
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.