You’re naked in the desert. The sun beats down. But you have a GPS in hand, and there’s a pre-plotted route on the device to find a way back out. That is the premise of this video, a creative promotional short put together by CompeGPS of Spain. Worth a watch. Looks like a neat concept someday for a segment of a GearJunkie adventure race, too!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- April 25, 2018 Trio Nabs First Ascent on ‘Ultra-Prominent’ Canadian Peak
- April 25, 2018 New Industry Ethos? Icebreaker Goes Fully ‘Transparent’
- April 24, 2018 Longest Ski Tour in the Alps: 1,069 Miles, 36 Days
- April 24, 2018 YETI Competitors Swarm On NRA Controversy
- April 23, 2018 Unluckiest Guy Ever? One Man Bitten By Rattlesnake, Bear, & Now Shark
- April 23, 2018 YETI Fires Back at NRA’s ‘Inaccurate Statement’
- April 23, 2018 Police Say Man Lied About Being Stranded on Chairlift
- April 23, 2018 Penn State Deems Outdoors Club Too Risky
- April 21, 2018 GJ Week in Review: BHA Rendezvous, El Cap Timelapse, Missing Hiker Emoji
- April 20, 2018 Lance Armstrong Settles Doping Lawsuit for $5 Million
- April 18, 2018 Go to National Parks on Saturday: They’re Free!