You’re naked in the desert. The sun beats down. But you have a GPS in hand, and there’s a pre-plotted route on the device to find a way back out. That is the premise of this video, a creative promotional short put together by CompeGPS of Spain. Worth a watch. Looks like a neat concept someday for a segment of a GearJunkie adventure race, too!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- August 21, 2017 GearJunkie Investigation Prompts ‘Life-Saving’ Redesign
- August 21, 2017 National Park Service Ends Plastic Water Bottle Ban
- August 19, 2017 Down Revolution, Private 14er, Crotch Pot Cooking: GJ Week In Review
- August 16, 2017 British Columbia Ends Trophy Hunting For Grizzlies
- August 15, 2017 Private 14er: Mountain Property Sold For $105 Million
- August 15, 2017 ‘Life Saving’ Feature On 7,000 Jackets Could Endanger Lives
- August 12, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Glowing Coat, Super Knife, Secret Fishing Hole
- August 9, 2017 World’s Longest Mountain Bike Route To Get 400 More Miles
- August 9, 2017 Bear Attack Survivor Recounts Harrowing Ordeal
- August 8, 2017 Fisherman Files Federal Request To Reveal Secret Fishing Spot
- August 8, 2017 Cycling Apparel Maker Rapha Sells To Walmart Heirs For £200 Million
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.