I am currently sitting in Puerto Williams, Chile. The race is almost over. Team Japan is still on the course, but all other teams have either finished or dropped out. The only placing we know for sure right now is Team Helly Hansen, who won, finishing a few days ago. I saw them minutes ago, and they looked refreshed and excited to see the other teams. Team Gear Junkie and 5 other teams came in before midnight last night. Finishing order is still up in the air, because there have been penalties and potential time allowances that need to be calculated. I will know more tonight and hope to update as soon as possible. In the meantime, I will try to get out race reports that were written in the field, but were unable to be sent.
Follow off-the-grid excursions, ultra races, mountain climbs, expeditions... and all things "adventure" around the globe.check out all Adventure posts
- June 22, 2017 Budding Challenge: Hiking The ‘New’ Greater Patagonian Trail
- June 21, 2017 Adventure Family Travels The World, Four Kids In Tow
- June 17, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Bike Tour Tips, Rabid Raccoon, Swag Tent Review
- June 16, 2017 OR Video Is Female Stoke In The Wildest Of Playgrounds
- May 9, 2017 Modular OtterBox Cooler Touts ‘Ice For 14 Days’
- May 2, 2017 Lions, Wasps & Santa Hats: Honnold, Wright Climb Kenya
- April 25, 2017 GearJunkie Nationwide Tour Continues! ‘Live Your Local Adventure’ 2017
- April 18, 2017 ‘Packing It Out’ 2017 To Clean 5,025 Miles By Bike
- April 17, 2017 10 Reasons To Raft The Grand Canyon
- April 11, 2017 ‘Adventure Resort’ Includes Bear Grylls Survival Academy
- April 10, 2017 Hike, Climb, Run: 5 Adventures In Bears Ears
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.