Our “Tough as a Wolverine” photo contest, launched last month, challenged readers to submit their best “animal” photos, including outdoor adventure or exercise-oriented pics where the subject matter was pushing limits and out of the comfort zone. With Wolverine we’re awarding a prize pack to the top 5 photos (see below) plus runner-up gear to 45 additional readers who made the cut. A spread of the beastly images are below. Congrats to all you “animals” out there!
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- April 29, 2017 Martian Summit, YETI Lawsuit, Budget Multi-Tool: GJ Week In Review
- April 28, 2017 The Results Are In: Half Of Americans Don’t Play Outside
- April 27, 2017 YETI Sues Home Depot, Takeya For ‘Confusingly Similar’ Mugs
- April 27, 2017 Patagonia May Sue White House Over Nat’l Monument Review
- April 25, 2017 OIA: Outdoor Industry Worth $887 Billion
- April 24, 2017 UK Chain Buys Eastern Mountain Sports
- April 22, 2017 GJ Week In Review: ‘Smart’ Shoes, Mountain Festivals, Viral Running
- April 20, 2017 GoPro Pivots, Gets ‘Spherical’ With New Camera
- April 19, 2017 ‘The Outpost’ Is Outdoor Industry’s Anti-Tradeshow
- April 19, 2017 Water In The Desert? New Device Makes It Possible
- April 15, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Space Beer, Aspen Deal, Sea to Summit
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
Sign up in April for a chance to win a High Sierra Karadon 55 Backpack with tuck-away straps and reflective details.