“Dogsledding lives at the intersection of skill and chaos. You’re in the moment when you deal with things as they happen,” says musher and trapper Burton Penner of Borealis Dog Sled Adventures. “Pull” is a short but beautiful documentary that reflects on traveling the cold Northern Canadian landscape by dogsled.
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news thrice weekly.
More GearJunkie Videos
- Watch: British Columbia Backcountry Skiing At Its Finest
- Reel Rock 13 Trailer: Climbing From Antarctica to the Wadi Rum
- Red Bull Rampage Changes Venues: 2018 Course Preview
- Watch: The Slippery Slope of Becoming a Mountain Biker
- Winter Speed Record on Arctic Circle Trail: Watch
- Watch: Danny MacAskill Rides the Wettest Trails in Waterproof Onesie
- Trailer: Jeremy Jones’ Latest Film Is ‘Ode to Muir’ Wilderness
- Meet the Photographer Behind Iconic Skiing Films: Video