“Door to Trail” is the name of a new Salomon Running TV episode, and in it athletes Ricky Gates and Anna Frost do just that, running from the urban density of San Francisco, through the city streets, and into the (surprisingly accessible) swaths of nature and trails right in the town. Makes us want to head out the door now and run!
Lace up and hit the trail. We look at trends in ultra and trail running, new shoes, running apparel, and major events.check out all Running posts
- May 26, 2017 Trail Running Nepal With National Geographic Adventurer of The Year
- May 25, 2017 First Look: Altra’s ‘Goldilocks’ Trail Runner
- May 25, 2017 Five Memorable Shares From Strava’s First Billion Uploads
- May 23, 2017 First Look: Thule ‘Chariot Cross’ Modular Stroller
- May 8, 2017 Global ‘Chase’ Raises More Than $7 Million For Charity
- April 20, 2017 Study Finds: Running Is Contagious
- April 5, 2017 ‘The Hardest 400 Meters Of Your Life’
- April 3, 2017 Tackling An FKT? You’re Eligible For A Grand And Free Gear
- March 29, 2017 Watch: The Grueling Beauty Of The ‘Toughest Mountain Race’
- March 23, 2017 10 Rules: Running with your Dog
- March 8, 2017 Under Armour Wants To Make Trail Running ‘Mainstream’
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.