“Door to Trail” is the name of a new Salomon Running TV episode, and in it athletes Ricky Gates and Anna Frost do just that, running from the urban density of San Francisco, through the city streets, and into the (surprisingly accessible) swaths of nature and trails right in the town. Makes us want to head out the door now and run!
Lace up and hit the trail. We look at trends in ultra and trail running, new shoes, running apparel, and major events.check out all Running posts
- February 13, 2018 How to Run 100 Miles: A Total Amateur’s Guide
- January 15, 2018 Molly Huddle Sets New US Half Marathon Record
- December 11, 2017 Dream Kit: Courtney Dauwalter’s Moab 240 Head-To-Toe Gear
- November 17, 2017 First Look: Under Armour’s 2018 HOVR Running Shoes
- November 13, 2017 Camille Herron Breaks 100-Mile Running World Record
- November 7, 2017 Winter Ultra Racing, or ‘Confessions of a Human Sled Dog’
- November 2, 2017 First Run: Salomon XA Elevate Trail Shoes
- October 27, 2017 Focus, Fathom, Flow: 3 Tips For ‘Mindful Running’
- October 18, 2017 2017 UTMB Winner Sets New John Muir Trail Speed Record
- October 16, 2017 238 Miles On Foot: Courtney Dauwalter Wins Moab Ultra
- October 13, 2017 ‘Geo Cables’ Give TNF Trail Runners Snug, Comfy Fit: Review
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.