“Door to Trail” is the name of a new Salomon Running TV episode, and in it athletes Ricky Gates and Anna Frost do just that, running from the urban density of San Francisco, through the city streets, and into the (surprisingly accessible) swaths of nature and trails right in the town. Makes us want to head out the door now and run!
Lace up and hit the trail. We look at trends in ultra and trail running, new shoes, running apparel, and major events.check out all Running posts
- October 18, 2017 2017 UTMB Winner Sets New John Muir Trail Speed Record
- October 16, 2017 238 Miles On Foot: Courtney Dauwalter Wins Moab Ultra
- October 13, 2017 ‘Geo Cables’ Give TNF Trail Runners Snug, Comfy Fit: Review
- October 11, 2017 Dream Kit: 2017 UTMB Winner’s Gear Head to Toe
- October 9, 2017 Brazilian Woman Sets Record for Africa’s Highest Peak
- September 26, 2017 Going The Distance: Arc’teryx Introduces Norvan Running Vest
- September 22, 2017 Inspiring! Meet The Woman Challenging Ultrarunning Stereotypes
- September 21, 2017 CO Ultra Offers $165,000 Purse: Biggest In History
- September 12, 2017 Couch To 50K: My First Ultra In One Month’s Training
- September 8, 2017 Welcome To ‘SwimRun,’ A Grueling New Challenge
- September 8, 2017 7 Bizarre Items That Powered These UTMB Ultra Runners
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.