“Door to Trail” is the name of a new Salomon Running TV episode, and in it athletes Ricky Gates and Anna Frost do just that, running from the urban density of San Francisco, through the city streets, and into the (surprisingly accessible) swaths of nature and trails right in the town. Makes us want to head out the door now and run!
Lace up and hit the trail. We look at trends in ultra and trail running, new shoes, running apparel, and major events.check out all Running posts
- April 20, 2017 Study Finds: Running Is Contagious
- April 5, 2017 ‘The Hardest 400 Meters Of Your Life’
- April 3, 2017 Tackling An FKT? You’re Eligible For A Grand And Free Gear
- March 29, 2017 Watch: The Grueling Beauty Of The ‘Toughest Mountain Race’
- March 23, 2017 10 Rules: Running with your Dog
- March 8, 2017 Under Armour Wants To Make Trail Running ‘Mainstream’
- February 14, 2017 Eat Frosting, Win Ultras: Rising Star Clare Gallagher
- February 3, 2017 New York Plans Longest Multi-Use State Trail In America
- December 7, 2016 Review: ‘Ultra Vesta’ Running Pack Fit For Mountain Trails
- December 7, 2016 Meet The Unknown Woman Taking The Ultra World By Storm
- November 21, 2016 First Look: Saucony RAZOR ICE+ Winter Running Shoes
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
Sign up in April for a chance to win a High Sierra Karadon 55 Backpack with tuck-away straps and reflective details.