Usually, the jump is the scariest part of leaping from a cliff. Not so for one thrill seeker in Australia. In this video posted by YouTube user “Terry Tufferson,” a man meets a curious great white shark just moments after leaping into Sydney Harbor. A lot of commenters are calling the video fake on YouTube (where it’s seen a million views in one day!) but, real or not, it’s freaky either way.
Follow off-the-grid excursions, ultra races, mountain climbs, expeditions... and all things "adventure" around the globe.check out all Adventure posts
- February 17, 2018 Midnight Special: Surly Launches 650b Road Bike
- February 16, 2018 Build This Snow-Sliding Toy With Your Kids
- January 18, 2018 Top New Adventure Vehicles for 2019
- January 15, 2018 Custom ‘Mad Max’ Bike Built by Winter Warrior
- January 3, 2018 ‘Bomb Cyclone’ Is Sharknado of Snowstorms
- December 14, 2017 You Can Zip Line Over the Mississippi During the Super Bowl
- December 12, 2017 Try Before Buying: We Rented Gear and You Can Too
- December 8, 2017 Gifts for the Outdoors Person in Your Life
- December 8, 2017 ‘Lost World’: 100 Hours Paddling Mexico’s Forgotten River
- November 30, 2017 Meet the 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- November 27, 2017 USA-Made: Rare Deals on Cyber Monday
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.