Snowboarders and skiers tear up Montreal’s urban landscape in this video from clothing manufacturer O’Neill. The creative use of the city playground will get you jazzed for winter.
Alpine and backcountry ski gear news and reviews.check out all Skiing posts
- February 13, 2018 3 of the Biggest Cliff Hucks in Corbet’s Couloir
- January 29, 2018 Skier’s Thumb: The Unusually Common Fall Injury
- January 24, 2018 Dynafit’s Lever System Reinvents Uphill/Downhill Ski Boot
- January 23, 2018 Diploma-Ski: Best Colleges for Skiers
- January 22, 2018 Candide Thovex’s Dry Land Skiing Leaves Us In Wonder
- January 2, 2018 Digital Screens Are Coming to Your Chairlift
- December 20, 2017 Volkl M5: Brand’s Most Popular Ski Gets Better
- December 19, 2017 Watch: Skier Climbs 2.5 Million Backcountry Feet in One Year
- December 18, 2017 How To Fold Climbing Skins in the Wind
- December 13, 2017 Watch Skiers Descend Pitch-Black Slopes With Headlamps
- December 12, 2017 Avoid Knee Injuries While Skiing: Tips to Keep You Healthy
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.