Snowboarders and skiers tear up Montreal’s urban landscape in this video from clothing manufacturer O’Neill. The creative use of the city playground will get you jazzed for winter.
Alpine and backcountry ski gear news and reviews.check out all Skiing posts
- December 28, 2016 Tiny Home TV Icon Won’t Give Up Pro Skier Roots
- December 19, 2016 Rescue Fine: Steamboat Springs Warns Backcountry Skiers
- December 12, 2016 Neon Skiing Under Moonlight Looks Surreal
- November 15, 2016 Watch The Insanity Of Skiing A Full Loop
- November 11, 2016 Lynsey Dyer Shows Off Her ‘Backcountry Crib’
- October 31, 2016 New Tool For Avalanche Safety: Drones
- October 14, 2016 M.A.X. Pass: 38 Mountains, One Lift Ticket
- October 12, 2016 Wingjump: Achieve Maximum Send!
- August 26, 2016 Monumental: Skiing Our National Parks
- August 25, 2016 Winter Park Ski Train Returns For 2016-2017
- August 15, 2016 Plastic Ski Slope Coming To Minnesota