We don’t feature a lot of motor sports on GearJunkie, but this launch off a cliff by Slednecks team member Brett Turcotte shot on a GoPro from the rider’s point of view will definitely wake you up on a Monday morning. Be warned: Turn down the volume if you’re not ready for loud metal music. —Sean McCoy
Ski, snowboard, ice climb, snowshoeing... and anything else on ice and snow.check out all Winter posts
- February 16, 2018 Winter Traction: Which Kahtoola Spike Is Right for You?
- February 16, 2018 Weekend Film: Cycling ‘The Frozen Road’ Across the Canadian Arctic, Alone
- February 15, 2018 Watch Midnight Grooming: The Story Behind the Corduroy
- February 14, 2018 4-Legged Hero: Tribute To Henry, Vail’s First Avi Rescue Dog
- February 12, 2018 Did a Norwegian Skier Just Give the Best Olympic Performance Ever?
- February 12, 2018 Eargasm: Skating on Thin Ice Produces Otherworldly Sound
- February 9, 2018 Sure Footed: MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoe Review
- February 8, 2018 Watch: Stunning Snowshoe Art Blankets MN Baseball Stadium
- February 8, 2018 Meet Advenate, a Revolutionary New Snow Safety Brand
- February 7, 2018 Such Smooth Flow: Travis Rice Carves Epic Japanese Spine
- February 6, 2018 Sunburn On Your Eyes! Protecting Against Snow Blindness
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.