- May 8, '18 Snow Flotation: Black Diamond GlideLite 127 First Look
- May 11, '18 Everything to Know About Bike Shorts (But You Were Too Afraid to Ask)
- May 14, '18 YETI on Wheels: Meet the Tundra Haul
- May 20, '18 Camp Meals On Sale: Stock Up for Backpacking
- May 18, '18 Camp for Free on Public Land: 'Dispersed Camping' 101
- May 8, '18 Chain Doping: The Safe, Legal Cycling Performance Enhancer
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news twice a week.
- 9 hours ago Climbing Season Closed: A Look Back at Record Year on Everest
- 9 hours ago GJ Week in Review: Cougar Attack, Everest Summit, Overland Expo
- 15 hours ago Yellowstone National Park: Fishing Season Info 2018
- 16 hours ago REI Sale: 10 Pieces of Gear That Will Last at Least 10 Years
- 1 day ago No Softie: Get to Know YETI’s ‘BackFlip’ Cooler Backpack
- 2 days ago Best In Weight Class? Gregory ‘Optic’ & ‘Octal’ Backpacks
GearJunkie on Instagram
Looking for a stunning lakeside adventure? - Check out Moraine Lake in Banff National Park. The glacially fed lake is situated in the Valley of the Ten Peaks at 6,183 feet elevation and offers some seriously stunning views. - Anyone been there? What are your tips for visiting Banff? - Big thanks to @_jkrow for the amazing pic and adventure inspiration.