The classic bike-messenger bag has been adopted the world over as requisite equipment for two-wheel transit with goods in tow. But for me a messenger bag's single-strap setup -- weight on one shoulder, the bag balanced on the arch of my back -- has never felt comfortable or secure. Read More...
April 24, 2009
- Nov 7, '17 Hilarious: Ex-Engineer Leaks Bike Industry Marketing
- May 5, '15 Knife Blades: Common Steels Explained
- Nov 17, '17 This Brand Wants to Show You How Much Apparel REALLY Costs
- Nov 17, '17 7 Cool Ski Accessories From Undiscovered Brands
- Nov 7, '17 First Look: REI's 'Iconic' Half Dome Tents Get 2018 Facelift
- Sep 18, '15 11 Best Hunting Knives For Any Budget
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
- 23 hours ago Amazon Outfitter: Great Winter Cycling Gear
- 1 day ago Haul Everything: Salsa Blackborow is Gear Lover’s Dream
- 1 day ago No More Knots: Boa Goes Beyond Laces
- 1 day ago Avalanche Safety Video Will Make Your Heart Race
- 1 day ago Watch: The Most Creative Mountain Bike Edit of the Year
- 1 day ago Screaming Deals: Gear Savings of the Week