- Feb 12, '18 Did a Norwegian Skier Just Give the Best Olympic Performance Ever?
- Nov 3, '17 NASA-Inspired: Burton Reveals 2018 USA Olympic Uniforms
- Jan 31, '18 No-Frills Field Watch: The Bertucci DX3
- Feb 7, '18 Yes, There's Really a Tesla in Space
- Feb 2, '18 Free Gear Fridays: Columbia Star Wars Giveaway
- Feb 13, '18 Elk Leaps Into Tail Rotor, Takes Down Helicopter
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.
- 6 hours ago Review: Black Diamond Shadow Climbing Shoe
- 10 hours ago First-Time Frozen: Sasha DiGiulian Swings Axes On Michigan Ice
- 10 hours ago Velcro To Pool Noodles: 10 Bike Hacks for MTB, Road, and Commuting
- 11 hours ago Monday Bargains: 3 Steals to Start Your Week
- 12 hours ago Stand-Up Paddling the BWCA: A New Way To Explore
- 2 days ago Watch: Run From Tokyo To Japanese Mountain Trails
GearJunkie on Instagram
Nestled on the south shores of Lake Superior, giant towers of ice offer a dose of frozen adventure. This is the Michigan Ice Fest. - Teaming up with @redbull, we spent the day climbing and exploring the frigid Upper Peninsula with the talented @angela_vanwiemeersch and @sashadigiulian. - Here’s a peek at the weekend’s ice climbing adventures.