- May 8, '18 Chain Doping: The Safe, Legal Cycling Performance Enhancer
- May 9, '18 Don't Stack Rocks! YouTuber Rails Against Random Cairns
- May 19, '18 $400 Carbon MTB from Walmart: Good, Bad, or Scary?
- May 19, '18 Save Big: 70% off Cycling, Running & Training Gear from REI
- May 7, '18 Black Diamond Drops Pro Climber for Cyberbullying
- May 18, '18 Instructor Sentenced in Death of 12-Year-Old Climbing Prodigy
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news twice a week.
- 9 hours ago Full Price Be Damned: How We’d Spend Our REI Discount
- 23 hours ago Climbing Season Closed: A Look Back at Record Year on Everest
- 24 hours ago GJ Week in Review: Cougar Attack, Everest Summit, Overland Expo
- 1 day ago Yellowstone National Park: Fishing Season Info 2018
- 1 day ago REI Sale: 10 Pieces of Gear That Will Last at Least 10 Years
- 2 days ago No Softie: Get to Know YETI’s ‘BackFlip’ Cooler Backpack
GearJunkie on Instagram
Looking for a stunning lakeside adventure? - Check out Moraine Lake in Banff National Park. The glacially fed lake is situated in the Valley of the Ten Peaks at 6,183 feet elevation and offers some seriously stunning views. - Anyone been there? What are your tips for visiting Banff? - Big thanks to @_jkrow for the amazing pic and adventure inspiration.