- Feb 27, '18 Freaking Strings! Fabric Bike Spokes Are Stronger Than Steel
- Mar 1, '18 Cairn: A Monthly Surprise of Gear Goodies
- Feb 26, '18 Power of She: REI Partners With Women's Fitness Brand Athleta
- Mar 2, '18 8 Rugged Rentals for Affordable Off-Road Adventure
- Mar 6, '18 E-MTB, Rooftop Tent Outfit Peugeot 4x4 Concept
- Mar 1, '18 Gun Debate: REI Places 'Hold' On Vista's CamelBak, Other Brands
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news twice a week.
- 2 days ago Sunglasses Without Arms Are Surprisingly Awesome
- 2 days ago GJ Week in Review: Best Fly Fishing Gear, Chairlift Malfunction, Find Your FKT
- 2 days ago Watch: Bikepacking 200 Miles of the Continental Divide Trail
- 2 days ago NPS Plans to Release Dozens of Wolves on Isle Royale
- 2 days ago Canyon Releases Holy ‘Grail’ of Gravel Bikes
- 2 days ago 2019 Dodge RAM 1500 Review: ‘Bigger Everything’
GearJunkie on Instagram
Nestled in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, Banff National Park covers more than 6,600 square kilometers and offers up some truly amazing terrain. - This spot at Lower Twin Lakes on the way to Gibson Pass has us dreaming of a Canadian backpacking trip. - Have you been to Banff? Any tips for a successful trip? - And big thanks to @echoes_of_nature for the great pic and adventure inspiration.