It's not every day I wear "tennis shoes" in the winter. That's like wearing white pants after Labor Day, right? But when you throw a softshell upper onto a wrap-around sole that has little rubber stumps on the bottom for grip and traction, you turn a tennis shoe into a kind of winter glove for your foot. Read More...
January 16, 2009
- Jun 5, '15 11 Awesome Adventure Vehicles Under $10,000
- Jun 13, '18 No Chain, No Derailleur, 12 Speeds: Priority 600 First Look
- Jun 5, '18 Rethink Your Survival Kit: One Expert Explains Why
- Jun 5, '18 Father's Day Ideas: The Best Gifts for Outdoorsmen
- May 31, '18 Walmart Rod Lands Record-Breaking Catfish
- Jun 1, '18 Trekking the White Rim Trail in July: The Best Bad Idea
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news twice a week.
- 7 hours ago 29er Wheels, Hydraulic Brakes: Is the $299 Schwinn Santis Walmart’s ‘Breakout’ Bike?
- 9 hours ago National Park Hidden Gem: Black Canyon of the Gunnison
- 12 hours ago Monday Bargains: 3 Steals to Start Your Week
- 12 hours ago Reverse-Engineered Bee Fibers Might Waterproof Your Next Tent
- 2 days ago Trending: Our Top Outdoor Stories This Week
- 3 days ago Pedal, Fish, Catch: Old Town Predator PDL Kayak Review