With the New Year upon us, iRunFar.com, a blog that covers trail running and ultra events, has published responses from athletes and industry insiders on the question “What are you most looking forward to in 2010?” Editor Bryon Powell says trail running means many things to different people — be it a way to commune with nature, get together with friends, or a platform to test your body and resolve. Click here for a peek at what trail running means to this insider group, and a hint at what’s to come in the sport for 2010.
Lace up and hit the trail. We look at trends in ultra and trail running, new shoes, running apparel, and major events.check out all Running posts
- May 23, 2017 First Look: Thule ‘Chariot Cross’ Modular Stroller
- May 8, 2017 Global ‘Chase’ Raises More Than $7 Million For Charity
- April 20, 2017 Study Finds: Running Is Contagious
- April 5, 2017 ‘The Hardest 400 Meters Of Your Life’
- April 3, 2017 Tackling An FKT? You’re Eligible For A Grand And Free Gear
- March 29, 2017 Watch: The Grueling Beauty Of The ‘Toughest Mountain Race’
- March 23, 2017 10 Rules: Running with your Dog
- March 8, 2017 Under Armour Wants To Make Trail Running ‘Mainstream’
- February 14, 2017 Eat Frosting, Win Ultras: Rising Star Clare Gallagher
- February 3, 2017 New York Plans Longest Multi-Use State Trail In America
- December 7, 2016 Review: ‘Ultra Vesta’ Running Pack Fit For Mountain Trails
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.