With the New Year upon us, iRunFar.com, a blog that covers trail running and ultra events, has published responses from athletes and industry insiders on the question “What are you most looking forward to in 2010?” Editor Bryon Powell says trail running means many things to different people — be it a way to commune with nature, get together with friends, or a platform to test your body and resolve. Click here for a peek at what trail running means to this insider group, and a hint at what’s to come in the sport for 2010.
Lace up and hit the trail. We look at trends in ultra and trail running, new shoes, running apparel, and major events.check out all Running posts
- August 9, 2017 The Best Wetsuits To ‘Swim, Run, Repeat’
- August 2, 2017 ‘Everyman’ Rickey Gates Completes Unsupported Cross-Country Run
- July 24, 2017 World’s Hottest Races And How To Survive Them
- July 15, 2017 Kilian Jornet Wins Hardrock 100 With Arm In Sling
- June 28, 2017 Beat The Heat: 12 Unorthodox Tricks To Keep Cool
- June 27, 2017 Kilian Jornet: The Everest Interview
- June 23, 2017 LA To Sin City: First All-Female Team Sets 340-Mile FKT
- May 26, 2017 Trail Running Nepal With National Geographic Adventurer of The Year
- May 25, 2017 First Look: Altra’s ‘Goldilocks’ Trail Runner
- May 25, 2017 Five Memorable Shares From Strava’s First Billion Uploads
- May 23, 2017 First Look: Thule ‘Chariot Cross’ Modular Stroller
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.