With the New Year upon us, iRunFar.com, a blog that covers trail running and ultra events, has published responses from athletes and industry insiders on the question “What are you most looking forward to in 2010?” Editor Bryon Powell says trail running means many things to different people — be it a way to commune with nature, get together with friends, or a platform to test your body and resolve. Click here for a peek at what trail running means to this insider group, and a hint at what’s to come in the sport for 2010.
Lace up and hit the trail. We look at trends in ultra and trail running, new shoes, running apparel, and major events.check out all Running posts
- December 11, 2017 Dream Kit: Courtney Dauwalter’s Moab 240 Head-To-Toe Gear
- November 17, 2017 First Look: Under Armour’s 2018 HOVR Running Shoes
- November 13, 2017 Camille Herron Breaks 100-Mile Running World Record
- November 7, 2017 Winter Ultra Racing, or ‘Confessions of a Human Sled Dog’
- November 2, 2017 First Run: Salomon XA Elevate Trail Shoes
- October 27, 2017 Focus, Fathom, Flow: 3 Tips For ‘Mindful Running’
- October 18, 2017 2017 UTMB Winner Sets New John Muir Trail Speed Record
- October 16, 2017 238 Miles On Foot: Courtney Dauwalter Wins Moab Ultra
- October 13, 2017 ‘Geo Cables’ Give TNF Trail Runners Snug, Comfy Fit: Review
- October 11, 2017 Dream Kit: 2017 UTMB Winner’s Gear Head to Toe
- October 9, 2017 Brazilian Woman Sets Record for Africa’s Highest Peak
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.