We love to see superstar mainstream athletes pedaling and running through city streets even if it is in an ad from Nike. We hope this video of LeBron James doing just that inspires all sorts of people to get outdoors, pick up a bike, or go for a swim. As Nike says . . .
- February 12, 2016 USA Pro Challenge Bike Race Canceled For 2016
- February 4, 2016 Black Diamond Issues Recall Of Carabiners, Runners
- January 28, 2016 Man Tasers Moose To Free It From Ropes
- January 25, 2016 ‘Hoverboards’ Under Investigation By Product Safety Commission
- January 25, 2016 Gear School: ‘Outdoor Product Design’ Now University Degree
- January 23, 2016 Rescue Drones, Bike Corps, Chainsaw Test: GearJunkie Week In Review
- January 14, 2016 Need The Ultimate National Parks Guide? Get This App
- January 13, 2016 Jeep Pickup Truck Coming In 2017
- December 22, 2015 Next Wave Of Outdoor Retail?
- December 21, 2015 9 Hours On Screens: Group Helps Teens Get Outdoors
- December 21, 2015 Today: Federal Aviation Administration Requires ‘Drone’ Registration
- December 19, 2015 Holiday Gifts, Lightsabers, Wood-Fired Hot Tub: GearJunkie Week In Review
- December 10, 2015 Cruise Ship Allegedly Destroys 1,000-Year-Old Coral Reef
- December 9, 2015 Dream Job: Apply Now To Be The Next Ansel Adams