We love to see superstar mainstream athletes pedaling and running through city streets even if it is in an ad from Nike. We hope this video of LeBron James doing just that inspires all sorts of people to get outdoors, pick up a bike, or go for a swim. As Nike says . . .
Weird, Odd, Funny, News - All things hot, trending, fun or absurd in the outdoor-adventure and gear world. Videos, product launches, profiles, and more.check out all News posts
- September 26, 2016 After ‘Year In The Wilderness’ Freemans Come Home
- September 21, 2016 #GearDrop: Nationwide Scavenger Hunt For Victorinox Swiss Army Gear
- September 19, 2016 Did An Unknown Hiker Just Break Every A.T. Record?
- September 19, 2016 First Look: GoPro ‘Karma’ Drone
- September 19, 2016 Get A Tissue: Brother Carries Brother Over Finish Line
- September 18, 2016 Ultra-Runner Karl Meltzer Breaks Appalachian Trail Record
- September 16, 2016 ‘Future’ Bikes, YETI Brick, Badass Women: GearJunkie Week In Review
- September 13, 2016 The Fastest Skateboard Of All Time
- September 13, 2016 6 Quadrillion Gallons Of Stoke At ‘Fresh Coast Film Festival’
- September 13, 2016 Yosemite Just Got Bigger, And Greener
- September 13, 2016 Packing It Out Inspires Big Brands To Lend A Hand