We love to see superstar mainstream athletes pedaling and running through city streets even if it is in an ad from Nike. We hope this video of LeBron James doing just that inspires all sorts of people to get outdoors, pick up a bike, or go for a swim. As Nike says . . .
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- August 21, 2017 GearJunkie Investigation Prompts ‘Life-Saving’ Redesign
- August 21, 2017 National Park Service Ends Plastic Water Bottle Ban
- August 19, 2017 Down Revolution, Private 14er, Crotch Pot Cooking: GJ Week In Review
- August 16, 2017 British Columbia Ends Trophy Hunting For Grizzlies
- August 15, 2017 Private 14er: Mountain Property Sold For $105 Million
- August 15, 2017 ‘Life Saving’ Feature On 7,000 Jackets Could Endanger Lives
- August 12, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Glowing Coat, Super Knife, Secret Fishing Hole
- August 9, 2017 World’s Longest Mountain Bike Route To Get 400 More Miles
- August 9, 2017 Bear Attack Survivor Recounts Harrowing Ordeal
- August 8, 2017 Fisherman Files Federal Request To Reveal Secret Fishing Spot
- August 8, 2017 Cycling Apparel Maker Rapha Sells To Walmart Heirs For £200 Million
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.