The aerial perspective captured by videographer Justin Edwards using a drone to fly feet from stand-up paddle surfer Ekolu Kalama on the North Shore of Maui is unique and beautiful, with colors shifting as his subject slices over coral and crystal blue water. —Sean McCoy
Get the latest outdoor & adventure news thrice weekly.
More GearJunkie Videos
- #PROJECTMULEDEER: Film Teaser Hints At Environmental Message
- Watch: John John Florence Is a Master of Surf in ‘Space’
- Man Climbs 11 Miles Nonstop Up and Down Second Flatiron
- Video: Inside Memphis Rox, a No-Cost Climbing Gym
- Watch the ARGO XTV Go Anywhere It Wants
- 100,000 People Are Watching Hurricane Florence Live. Join Them Here.
- Watch: Conrad Anker Guides Us Through His Montana Hometown
- Watch: Team Bikes and Packrafts around British Columbia’s Mines