Thanks to all who came out this past weekend to the Outdoor Adventure Expo in Minneapolis. Working with event host Midwest Mountaineering we gave away $5,000 in gear, including shoes, jackets, packs, Clif energy food, GearJunkie custom Buffs, and much more! Thanks to the companies that donated gear. Also, thanks to BuildASign.com for the sweet banners and signboards that flanked our booth! Here are some images below from the swag fest! See you next year.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- January 20, 2018 GJ Week in Review: Best Bows, Chevy 2019, Falcon SUV
- January 18, 2018 World’s First Drone Rescue Saves Distressed Swimmers
- January 17, 2018 A Totally Unofficial Guide to Denver’s First Outdoor Retailer Show
- January 16, 2018 Sweeping Canadian Law Bans Many Folding Knives
- January 15, 2018 Facebook Is Making a Big Change to Your News Feed
- January 15, 2018 Molly Huddle Sets New U.S. Half Marathon Record
- January 13, 2018 GJ Week In Review: Yosemite Starbucks, Columbia OR, YETI Camp Chair
- January 12, 2018 Most Impactful Climbers: 2018 American Alpine Club Awards
- January 11, 2018 Apparently You Can Get Mauled By a Bear in Florida
- January 10, 2018 First Look: YETI Camp Chair, Cooler Backpack
- January 9, 2018 El Cafe-tan? Outcry Against Proposed Starbucks in Yosemite
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.