Thanks to all who came out this past weekend to the Outdoor Adventure Expo in Minneapolis. Working with event host Midwest Mountaineering we gave away $5,000 in gear, including shoes, jackets, packs, Clif energy food, GearJunkie custom Buffs, and much more! Thanks to the companies that donated gear. Also, thanks to BuildASign.com for the sweet banners and signboards that flanked our booth! Here are some images below from the swag fest! See you next year.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- May 22, 2017 Everest’s Iconic ‘Hillary Step’ Is No More
- May 22, 2017 Recreational Drone Pilots: Registration Struck Down
- May 22, 2017 Kilian Jornet Climbs Everest In 26 Hours
- May 20, 2017 GJ Week In Review: OR Denver, Rock Climbing Shoes, Most Miles Biked
- May 19, 2017 Denver to Host ‘Outdoor Retailer Snow Show’ Under Pending Deal
- May 17, 2017 Report: Denver One Of Three Finalists For Outdoor Retailer
- May 16, 2017 The Longest Ride: Woman Bikes 86,500 Miles In One Year
- May 15, 2017 Higher Than Ever: Everest Trash Cleanup Scales New Heights
- May 13, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Bike Vigilante, Otterbox Cooler, Duluth Pack
- May 12, 2017 Drone Skydiving: World’s Newest Extreme Sport
- May 10, 2017 Bankrupt Retailer Makes Way For America’s Largest Climbing Gym
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.