Thanks to all who came out this past weekend to the Outdoor Adventure Expo in Minneapolis. Working with event host Midwest Mountaineering we gave away $5,000 in gear, including shoes, jackets, packs, Clif energy food, GearJunkie custom Buffs, and much more! Thanks to the companies that donated gear. Also, thanks to BuildASign.com for the sweet banners and signboards that flanked our booth! Here are some images below from the swag fest! See you next year.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- October 23, 2017 Bar Raised: Woman Climbs First 5.15b
- October 23, 2017 Gobright, Reynolds Crush ‘The Nose’ Speed Record Up El Capitan
- October 23, 2017 Avoid the Cubicle: Get an Education in ‘Adventure Tourism’
- October 21, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Moab 240, Smokeless Fire Pit, Vape Pack
- October 20, 2017 One Month Later: Still No Suspect in Mountain Biker Murder
- October 18, 2017 2017 UTMB Winner Sets New John Muir Trail Speed Record
- October 14, 2017 GJ Week In Review: Avalanche, REI Used Gear, ‘Toolbox’ Minivan
- October 12, 2017 Boy Scouts Will Allow Girls: One Girl Scout’s Perspective
- October 12, 2017 Patagonia, Backcountry Hunters Denounce ‘Antiquities Act’ Threat
- October 11, 2017 Doping Dogs: Scandal Spurs Iditarod Rule Change
- October 10, 2017 Alpinist Hayden Kennedy Takes Own Life After Partner Dies In Avalanche
Get the latest news & reviews sent straight to your inbox twice a week. It's the easiest way to stay in touch with GearJunkie.