Thanks to all who came out this past weekend to the Outdoor Adventure Expo in Minneapolis. Working with event host Midwest Mountaineering we gave away $5,000 in gear, including shoes, jackets, packs, Clif energy food, GearJunkie custom Buffs, and much more! Thanks to the companies that donated gear. Also, thanks to BuildASign.com for the sweet banners and signboards that flanked our booth! Here are some images below from the swag fest! See you next year.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- April 21, 2018 GJ Week in Review: BHA Rendezvous, El Cap Timelapse, Missing Hiker Emoji
- April 20, 2018 Lance Armstrong Settles Doping Lawsuit for $5 Million
- April 18, 2018 Go to National Parks on Saturday: They’re Free!
- April 18, 2018 ‘Ultimate Metric’: Strava Revamps Suffer Score With ‘Relative Effort’
- April 17, 2018 Tree Huggers & Hunters Unite: Patagonia Founder Joins BHA Rendezvous
- April 14, 2018 GJ Week in Review: REI’s New Policy, ‘Mud Season’ Sports, $50 Folding Knives
- April 13, 2018 Big National Park Fee Increase Won’t Happen
- April 11, 2018 REI and Lyft to Offer Discount Rides, Concert, Prizes
- April 10, 2018 Woman Leaves $1 Million to WA Nat’l Parks
- April 9, 2018 Uber to Buy eBike-Sharing Service JUMP
- April 9, 2018 REI’s Sustainability Policy to Affect Every Brand It Sells