Thanks to all who came out this past weekend to the Outdoor Adventure Expo in Minneapolis. Working with event host Midwest Mountaineering we gave away $5,000 in gear, including shoes, jackets, packs, Clif energy food, GearJunkie custom Buffs, and much more! Thanks to the companies that donated gear. Also, thanks to BuildASign.com for the sweet banners and signboards that flanked our booth! Here are some images below from the swag fest! See you next year.
Breaking news in the world of outdoors, adventure, and gear. Product launches, company updates, brand news, and more.check out all News posts
- July 22, 2018 Did The North Face Develop the World’s Best Shoe Rubber?
- July 22, 2018 Trending: Our Top Outdoor Stories This Week
- July 17, 2018 1 Day, 2 FKTs: Runners Make History on Brutal ‘Nolan’s 14’
- July 17, 2018 Hilaree Nelson Replaces Conrad Anker as TNF Team Captain
- July 14, 2018 Trending: Our Top Outdoor Stories This Week
- July 13, 2018 Man Charged With 141 Arson Counts for CO Wildfire
- July 13, 2018 Combat Ready? New Army Test Aims to Better Assess Fitness
- July 11, 2018 Camalot 2019: BD Updates a Classic With ‘Trigger-Keeper’ Tech
- July 10, 2018 Reservations May Soon Be Required at Arches National Park
- July 10, 2018 Vista Outdoor Launches ‘Transformation’: Sells Bollé, Eyewear Brands
- July 9, 2018 Officials Post Bounty on Colorado Goat Poachers