December 12, 2013, 9:00 pm / Categories: Miscellaneous
Liberty Bottlworks Chief Operating Officer Ryan Clark’s response to an angry rant on the company’s Facebook page has gone viral for all the right reasons.
The Washington-based company got a huge social media boost thanks to the genuine response that explained the company’s core values of family, American job creation and environmentalism.
The following exchange has since been deleted from Facebook, but the reverberating effects have been huge for this made-in-the-USA bottle company.
“We want to reiterate to you all, the call volume, and visitation to our website are massive right now — more than we’ve ever seen obviously,” the company posted today on Facebook.
The brand’s Facebook page is currently full of accolades for Clark’s response. We must agree with the many supporters. This is the kind of company we love to see succeed.
What do you think? Do you support their way of doing business? Read the Facebook post above and let us know. —Sean McCoy
- Latest Articles
- 10 Lantern Giveaway: Goal Zero Products Up For Grabs (10 readers will Win!)
- Active Lifestyle Luxury Goods, All Made In USA (major trend in 2014?)
- Carabiner Has Built-In 'Hook'
- American Wins Boston Marathon… Wearing Skechers Shoes
- This Light Powered By Sack Of Rocks
- Boston Marathon Winner Wore Names Of Victims On Bib
- Running Paris: Salomon 'CityTrail' Video
- Can An Innovative Axe From Finland 'Revolutionize' Chopping Wood?
- Huff, Puff And Power Your Gizmos: Portable Wind Turbine Made For Outdoors
- Video Chronicles Intensely Competitive 'Lake Sonoma 50' Ultra Race
- Popular Articles
- Innovative Axe Design Revolutionizes Wood-Chopping Technology
- Not A Mummy: Zipper-less Design Offers New Sleeping Bag Experience
- World's 10 Most Dangerous Mountains
- Taco Cat Is A Bike-Only Taco Delivery Service
- American Wins Boston Marathon… Wearing Skechers shoes
- 1,000-Year-Old Native American Canoe
- The Stoke Factor: Explained
- No Reel Needed: Patagonia Fly Fishing Kit Is Simple, Light And Effective
- 12 Good Boots: Find Your Perfect Hiking Footwear For Spring 2014
- Goal Zero Camp Lantern Provides Light, Built-In Charging Station
- Friends of Gear Junkie
- Monopoint Media
- Adventure Blog
- Adventure Journal
- Outside Online
- Cold Splinters
- Sender Films
- Elevation Outdoors
- Rock and Ice Magazine
- Trail Runner Magazine
- REI Blog
- Weekly E-Newsletter
Sign up for our e-news for a weekly update on new gear, adventure travel, and prize giveaways.