Kayaker Ben Marr captures great GoPro footage as he rockets down a concrete drainage into Lions Bay, British Columbia at 56 kilometers (34 miles) per hour, occasionally yelling “thorns!” Hop ahead to 40 seconds to get right into the action.
- 27 mins ago ‘Crocobiner’ Multitool
- 3 hours ago Prepare To Be Amazed: Teenage Surf Prodigy
- 3 hours ago First Woman Free Climbs Eiger Testpiece
- 4 hours ago Why Is Obama Getting Dirty With Bear Grylls?
- 19 hours ago Crazy Frame Inspired By ‘Tucked’ Cyclist
- 22 hours ago Mora Knife: ‘Pathfinder’ Offers Swedish Brand’s Biggest Blade
- September 1, 2015 Prepare To Be Amazed: Teenage Surf Prodigy
- August 27, 2015 Water Skiing Behind A Snowmobile
- August 24, 2015 Perspective On Power: Teahupo’o From The Sky
- August 21, 2015 Sunglasses Made From Recycled Fishing Nets
- August 20, 2015 Catching Air In A Kayak: High Speed In B.C.
- August 19, 2015 Animas River Spill ‘Caps 150 Years Of Pollution’